Reviews for And I Am Not Afraid
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Loved this! Captured the emotion of the show. Thanks!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Despite the fact that I know how things turn out, I really enjoyed this tag! It was a nice bit of insight into Dean's mind. Wonderful job! :)
mousefiction chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow, this was really beautiful and heartbreaking. There were so many phrases and parts I liked that I don't think I can fit them here.

You had Sam and Dean in character and the story was wonderful. I wish this had actually happened...

Great job!
casammy.armoasantandergmail.c chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
a mi me ha maravillado este cap de SNT adoro al tio kripke, como logro que dean volviera a ser big bro y recordar que lo hace humano y quien es su punto a tierra:sammy y la mirada del niƱo tan tierno, tan dulce, tan necesitado de dean diciendo, auqneu en silencio, estoy aqui y nada malo te ocurrira y asi es como debe ser
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This was what I needed to read, hear, see. Dean's glimpse of what the future held, of his brother's living hell as Lucifer's meatsuit, is a big reveal. Now he finally understands what being a brother to Sam was all about and that turning his back on him hurt in the worst possible way for the both of them. Now all I went to do is wrap them up in a group hug and never let go!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I think you nailed it, sweetie! (Yeah, I know-based on "Fallen Idols," it looks like Dean needs to have read your fic, but still...!) Great job!
radekris chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Fabulous! This is one of the best tags to that episode ever!
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Very beautiful and sad. :D Great job!
sylviefer chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
really great story, I love the both Characters, both so lost And so human, thank you
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was a really nice story! Thanks for sharing it!
Amy chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was one of the best tags I've seen so far. I like your take on how it went behind the scenes and the little extra. I love loving, big brother Dean. He fast learned he needed to make things right and he would do anything to keep his family. Which is as it should be. ;)
teal-lover chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
yeah, I really liked this. I wanted a little more insight into what dean was feeling, and this did it perfectly. very in character.
Sastiel chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
AMAZING!

This was so so so amazing! I wish Dean actually got to see Sam in the future,like in this see his pain without Dean and why he needs to keep Sammy safe..SO wonderful! Great job man!
carocali chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
"Seeing myself like that was hard, almost as hard as seeing Lucifer walk around with Sam's face. It was like staring at the person I had become in hell only in human, earth bound form. That person, that version of myself, I was completely disgusted with. Every move he made went against everything I stand for, everything that I have always stood for. Things like family, friends and humanity. It was like it had all been erased, like it had never been there. "

I SO love how you made note that Dean is at issue with himself through all of this as well. Yes, Sam screwed up - big time - but Dean didn't make all the right choices either.

His introspection through the process in the future is wonderful; you've filled in gaps that I wish the show would have revealed to us. You make Dean realize what it's like to be human and how he wants to stay that way. With his brother at his side.

Thank you so much for this!

;D

Caroline
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Great story. Thanks so much, you hit what I was thinking right on the head, Nicole.