Reviews for Believe me, Natsume
Hoshit...

-tears up- T-This is.. R-Ruka-kun... -hugs Ruka-

Author anon, this hurts!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
awwwww so angsty! but powerfully written.
minahoru chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Aww. So sad. This is really sad. T_T You're a great author. I just hope you make it a little bit longer. :(

Keep up the good work, please?

minahoru/Aisha.
Fortune Ferdinand chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Gomen, gomen, I am so late in reviewing! I have been crazy busy and just got a chance to read it... now I am going to cry like crazy because it was so sad, beautiful, but sad. You are such an angsty writer, but I love that sort of thing. Thanks for posting and I am off to read your other new stuff. Keep up the GREAT work!
Manic Potato chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
)): I love your sad stories for NatsuRuka. You're probably the most NatsuRuka fan I've met. (:

Poor Ruka. DX Indeed, the sadness he felt in the latest chapter of the manga could be interpreted in two ways. Two credible ways. (: You depicted his sadness and hurt very well. Haha, great job.
My Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow, I really like this.

Your writing style is different, but I think I may like this difference. You end a lot of sentences, or add in a comma, after pronouns which I'm not used to, but I think it may give off a strange effect that I like.

I think you've done a great job delving into Ruka's feelings, though it would've been great to see this being a little bit longer. I can understand that it's difficult sometimes to do that, so I give you props for this, for sure.

Though I can see where Ruka is coming from, I really can't see him wanting to stop being Natsume's friend. But, again, this is some massive character-delving and I guess, if you went into the deepest recesses of Ruka's mind, he could probably have these errant thoughts yet.

Err, I'm not in my right mind right now but great job and continue writing. This was wonderful.

MHR
Permanent Violet chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I need to kill someone for this, seriously, its so sad D;