Reviews for Everybody Loves a Clown
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Haha aww cute, but seriously Dean next time you scare someone, do it on flat ground. Preferably grass...
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awww I can just imagine the immense guilt that Dean felt when Sam fell to the ground. He would never mean to hurt his brother, but having their usual "Winchester Luck" means that even a harmless prank can turn dangerous. I'm glad in the end Sam covered for Dean. John would have been furious if he knew the truth. Great story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Very good story, well done!
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
lol. cute story. really enjoyed it.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Hey babe, I know I am a truly awful friend but I am trying to catch up on all the stories I have missed and I am starting with yours.

I just LOVED this story and you did a great job at mixing the brotherly love with their competitiveness.

And even though I really don't like John I loved him in this.

Great story and it was freakin awesom

-Lin

PS, just got out of hospital on Friday, the twins were born on the 6th and even though they are 2 months early they are doing great.
Ani101 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
ok i realise this must seem kinda stalkerish but when there's an author i really like i just read all their stories and i just like your writing and just found this one when i had a spare moment...yeah, that's my excuse for reading all the hurtSam stuff i can...

basically another really good story, I can imagine Dean would do something like that...and react to how it turned out as well that way! so thank you!

Ani
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Another good one. Man, Dean can be dumb sometimes.
123kat chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Love the way the boys stick up for each other when it counts. Yeh I was so sad after season 5. Can't wait till you write more.

Thanks,

Kat
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Great One Shot. Loved it! :)
Victoria Anoza chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
im in love with it. im subbing you
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I loved the ending with the boys calling each other names, then John speaking up with the last word. And Sam covering for Dean...that's so sweet! And I know what you mean about a little happy after season five. Gosh, I really hate where they took Sam's character and the boy's relationship. It's so sad. :(
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Okay clowns are so not funny or cool! I'm with Sammy! I'm terrified of clowns! I probably would have tumbled off the roof too! Excellent Job!
bluebird96 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hey

Very great story, I love it.

And that's not JUST because I like hurtSam
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
OMG! :)

this is AWESOME! :)

wweeaah! :)

I love this- amazing fic! :)

omg...and yes- like you said on another status thingy- yes to marrying one of them :) YES! to it...:( I'm glad Jared's a happy giant now tho x

Kagollie chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
and John gets in the last word lmao great fic