Reviews for Sharing is Caring
Wolfen Artist of HetaStuck chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Hey I tried finding the other part of this story on the other site but I can't find you or the story would you mind linking me to your account there cause you're a great author and I'd love to read the full stories you've written
xiaohou chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I can't find it in adultfanfictiondotnet... can't you give me the link or something...

T.T
Dachau chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
You really should put a link up to your other websites, either on your profile or in your stories whenever you post up fragments. It's extremely troublesome to ask your fans to literally search for you just to read your stories.
atds chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
haha nice fic n_n but i searched your username on affdotnet and there were no results (
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I love this. Seriously, I've always noticed how similar Axel and Reno are. In fact, I thought Axel was Reno's nobody, haha. Of course, *that* wasn't quite right, but still. Axel, Reno and Roxas make a hot threesome.
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
i love your stories, so much it's ridiculous. But you should start posting your lemons here too. I doubt anyone would mind P and i'm tired of not getting to read any action
kari613 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
i do like the page breaks ]

but i cant find the lemon on DA or AFF

can u please put a link up?
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I hate that nmy phone wont accept deviant art... And that the da mobile page sucks in general. Cute fic nontheless.
Hysteri chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
xD that was pretty great :P

Another good read.

I wonder what else you go in that profile of yours xD

Guess Im gonna find out :P
LFO chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
IS THE RANDOM JURASSIC PARK REFERENCE THE TRACKER! D:

Lol I made sure I went to dA to read the lemon :) I love this fic lol. It's a much-needed new spin to AkuRoku, which I adore. 358/2 Days is amazing.
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
lolol nice nice. i love it. too bad about the lemon being removed tho, that sucks. some people just don't appreciate the right application of a good lemon. -sighs- oh well, a pox on all those evil people who report an M rated story for having a bit of lemon in it; seriously they should be arrested for such a terrible thing. lol i need to not drink mnt dew while i review stuff anymore... XD great job, 3 3 3 as always, and can't wait to see some more!
Sunriseonmymind chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This is one of the funniest stories I've ever read, and the first threesome with Reno and Axel and Roxas that I've ever liked, so congratulations on that! And you probably characterized Roxas the best I've ever seen. Anyway. You're on my author alerts, and I don't remember what stories you wrote to put you on my alerts, so if this review is at all repetitive, I'm sorry. I definitely loved this, and referred it to my girlfriend. And that's all, I guess.
ElectricFedora chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
N0 no...theres no lemon, is this posted somewhere i can read it other then DA...im not 18, and i real;ly want that lemon!
RunningWest chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Poor Roxas getting all jealous and stuff ahha I love how he was in denial for almost the entirety of this fic... made me lawl real hard. I must go and try to find the lemon though... cause it was just getting good and then I'm cut off. Rawr.

Fanfictions a kind of dodgy place to be posting lemons though so I get what you mean... little 12 year olds reading PWP... it's weird to think about.

Anyways, yeah.

Write more; you're awesome!

-Axel's Roxas
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh God, I love it: it's hilarious and utterly awesome! Now to dA to find the full version XD.