Reviews for Things Chad Dylan Cooper Will Never Do
This was just sweet and perfect :3
Epitomeofwriting chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
I AM LOVEINT THIS SO FREAKING MUCH
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 48 . 7/20/2014
MELISSA MELISSA IM HERE SENDING YOU A REVIEW! man, usually when I see an update from you now, I get all excited but don't have time to read but when I read the chapter title as 'preview', I wanted to see what you were recently working on and I LOVE IT! I loved the recount of the first scene of the season to post-break up and hopefully now 4 years after of not what went on in between! Well done!
Liz chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Love this story was literally crying for the last 2 chapters... Looking forward to the sequel but hoping that they do not have new love interests also looking forward to tawnico! haha lol :)
Idek411 chapter 47 . 7/15/2014
I absolutely loved this story and I can't wait for the sequel, hopefully the story will come out soon. Anyways good luck on writing I bet it'll be amazing
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 47 . 7/6/2014
Wow four years in the making congrats on your completion especially after the abrupt ending of the show...I know its not ease to keep inspiration alive when something like that happens ...though it seems to happen to alot of shows that I enjoy. ..hmmmm guesd im just that lucky! But hey im here to support wwhatever you decide. ..if you write it ill read it...ps I probably late but its from rent lol
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 41 . 7/6/2014
Yes! As a fan just reafing for the first time 47 chapters can be a little intimidating. ..but with work as great as yours I was glad to take on the challenge! ! But about 7 or so chapters back im like hmmm still no kiss...I had to miss it or something! ! I didn't know what to do with myself should I go backwards or forwards...i was a crazy mess! Happy I chose the right direction. .well worth the wait. .excuse me as I go read more
VeVe2491 chapter 47 . 6/20/2014
So I'm a little late in seeing this but OH MY GOSH! I'm can't wait to read the sequel! The original was already beyond good and I'm insanely excited to read '525,600 Minutes'!
Gleefanx10 chapter 47 . 6/18/2014
sonny and chad should have a one night stand in the sequel
what to read on fanfiction chapter 47 . 6/15/2014
AHHHHHH IM ACTUALLY SO HAPPY! I really love this story and I'm so excited about this sequel! I'm definitely reading it :D X
RemindMeOnceAgain chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Just started reading when you posted that update for the "sequel" :) Finished everything in under 4 days :o I know the gist of SWAC and Channy but haven't watched all the episodes... your story made me go back and watch some again, and I love how you put so much more depth into the characters! :) Can't wait for the sequel!
xSimplyMex chapter 47 . 6/12/2014
Awesome! I didn't think there would be a sequel, this makes me happy! I've read this story before, but I probably didn't review...sorry for that! I really liked this one and the next one is probably going to be just as amazing :) Can't wait!
Chloeand McKenzie chapter 47 . 6/11/2014
That's great you are doing another Sonny With a Chance story. I really enjoyed reading a lot of their stories as well as watching the show. It was disappointing the way the show ended because there was no real closure to the show. I'm sure the show would have continued if Demi hadn't left. I felt that a lot of Disney's current shows don't compare to Sonny With a Chance. Austin and Ally I think is supposed to be similar to Sonny with a Chance, but it's not the same.
The title came from the movie "Rent."
guest chapter 47 . 6/11/2014
Seasons of love 525,600
Martha chapter 47 . 6/11/2014
I think the story would be best rated T it will make it more realistic and I don't really see sonny ever being an M kind of character :)