Reviews for Going Under
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 1/20
Sappy, but aww! Sweet.
Haha, I wonder what that creep Greene was smiling about. Ya don't think he cryo-froze himself, do ya? uh oh... :P
Kinda saw the kiss coming, but it was nice nonetheless... xD They're a bit more ooc in this one, but it's still good. I like how Ed saved Roy like that, because they argue but they both would save each other from harm if necessary since they're actually rather friends! ...ish. xD haha. dunno if that made any sense.

But anyway. Fun little two-shot budding romance. :3
AlchemicAliens chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
/fangirls/

Now you need to make a sequel about what this 'more' is going to be ohohohoho.
Anon chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
So sweet! You are an excellent writer - loved the slow burn!
xxnarufanxx chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
veeeery nice storry! love it!
DrummerDancer chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Loved this story! Everything worked - the setting, the characterization, the plot...I really enjoyed it!
FullMetal-Flames chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Hee hee hee! Edo you sneaky little kid you! This was adorable. Ed and Roy's relationship never ceases to amaze me. Awesome job! Loved reading every second of it :3

XOXOXOXO
FULLMETAL
SapphireSecret chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I love this! It's definitely one of my favorites - and I don't just mean the list on FFN. Excellently written, the details and characterizations were superb, and I love the plot. This is one I know I'm going to be re-reading just because I enjoy it so much.
shadowfireflame chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Oh, wow, this story was so breathlessly exciting! You write action scenes so well; I loved the fight between Greene and Ed. And the recovery in the shed afterwards was brilliant, full of sexual tension and lovely. I really enjoyed this! :)
Bishie Huntress chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
::sigh:: I love your happy endings.
Nightowl572 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I am now eternally stuck with the image of Greene becoming a zombie and escaping, and all of the military police going into hiding to avoid Ed's wrath -

And Roy kinda had that coming. I mean, a Flame alchemist fighting on unstable ice above a river? That's just asking for trouble. Lucky Ed was there.

This was amazing; I loved Ed's personality throughout the whole story.
Sevvus chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
the last scene there was very vivid in my mind lol ...holy crap that freaked me out! i swear my door was closed...but now it's open..wtf? my kitty isn't in here either...strangeness...anyway awesome stuff!...is it bad i was totally waiting for some hot and steamy lovin to "warm them up" ? ...my mind is a gutter..forget being in one! i don't even have the opportunity to get out of it!

...not saying at this point that i would want to..but just saying...i cant if i did... XD
risiblehaptic chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Ahhh so cute!
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Hahaha *gigglegigglegiggle* I explected Ed to have Roy take him to dinner and for the night to progress as such, but I think I like this one more. *smile* Well written and quickly executed, not delaying on any of the pieces. Well done, well done.
cthulhuus chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Why must all of your fics be absolutely amazing?

I do believe I love you. XD
Radon65 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
That was a very well written story. Great them getting out of the river and into the building and everything. I'm not big on romance, so I have to admit I kind of groaned when Roy started thinking about Ed that way, but it was well done and the ending was nice and a touch sexy. I just have to say that that line about the scent of cherry blossoms coming in through the window on the first day of Spring was just beautiful. It's cold winter right now, with snow all over outside, but with your words I could feel Spring and almost smell it. You are a very talented and/or skilled writer.

Loved the "Armstrong looks like he's about to cry..." I'm surprised he didn't kill them with hugs!