Reviews for Ordinary Freak
acidic.wrath chapter 29 . 4/7
God, just found the story, just finished reading it, and the ending just I could not stop crying. at. All...
The ending was just, so heartbreaking
I really wish you would've made a sequel for this, it would've been amazing to resee this world but with sora and Kairi getting back together with only Sora remembering how things actually happened, to see this world from a new perspective.
Sadly that might be a bit much but it was still an amazing story
Anubis Cloudly chapter 29 . 5/19/2014
You need to make a sequel to this ASAP because i need a happy FREAKING ending
Crush-Chan17 chapter 29 . 1/1/2014
Wow. I think it's perfect how you made Sora remember, but no one else. A great ending to an awesome story.
Crush-Chan17 chapter 26 . 1/1/2014
Your writing just flows so effortlessly. It's a lovely style. Anyways, the ending was so hilarious. I'd imagine Cloud to be an overprotective father as well. And I agree on the Hope thing. I love him too!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Roxas you bitch! Dx Anyways, the scene at the tea shop was too cute!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Ohh, Sora's anti-form or heartless form has nullified Kairi's mind reading ability? This just keeps getting more interesting! Gah.
OJAM20 chapter 29 . 12/4/2013
OMG. Im at the verge of tears, and I finished the story about 2 days ago. I still feal like crying.
Anyways It was a great story. Please dont stop making fan fictions, u make me happy, u make me laugh, u make me be sad (in a good way) and its just the best thing.
Thank u very very VERY much for what u have done, just thanks...
MrSnowmanJoe chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I like how you used an Owl City song. You see I like Owl City.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/10/2013
The ending made me cry. Amazing story, though! Well thought out... Everything was awesome. One of my favorites.
Seventh RidDle chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF GOODNESS! (Sorry, I can't use blasphemic words)
candybear24 chapter 29 . 1/6/2013
OMG? i'm crying and *tears* don't think i'll stop (T-T)
candybear24 chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
YAY SORA GET'S TO STAY
grandpagohan1 chapter 26 . 8/17/2012
Still maintain, Tifa and Aerith should've switched places
grandpagohan1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Lucky you. Because this story sounds interesting, I'm going to suspend my Rule #1 of FanFiction. That Tifa crushes any and all competition from Aeris in matters of Cloud. No one yet has pulled that off.
Xx-Antonio-xX chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Great story so far! Can't wait to keep on reading!