Reviews for Ordinary Freak
GGDude00 chapter 29 . 4/13
...I've read this multiple times, and I hoped I wouldn't reach the last few chapters this time. But I did and now I feel like I'm choking on my own sorrow...

Great story though! :D
OJAM20 chapter 29 . 11/22/2015
Thank you for writting this. Like really, thank you.
Bruh chapter 29 . 8/12/2015
I like the fact that it wasnt a happy ending. Little bit of reality thrown in there. Great story though
Spiderfan626 chapter 27 . 6/5/2015
They shouldn't have said 'could things be any worse?' Ever time someone says that, something even worse happens.
acidic.wrath chapter 29 . 4/7/2015
God, just found the story, just finished reading it, and the ending just I could not stop crying. at. All...
The ending was just, so heartbreaking
I really wish you would've made a sequel for this, it would've been amazing to resee this world but with sora and Kairi getting back together with only Sora remembering how things actually happened, to see this world from a new perspective.
Sadly that might be a bit much but it was still an amazing story
Anubis Cloudly chapter 29 . 5/19/2014
You need to make a sequel to this ASAP because i need a happy FREAKING ending
Crush-Chan17 chapter 29 . 1/1/2014
Wow. I think it's perfect how you made Sora remember, but no one else. A great ending to an awesome story.
Crush-Chan17 chapter 26 . 1/1/2014
Your writing just flows so effortlessly. It's a lovely style. Anyways, the ending was so hilarious. I'd imagine Cloud to be an overprotective father as well. And I agree on the Hope thing. I love him too!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Roxas you bitch! Dx Anyways, the scene at the tea shop was too cute!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Ohh, Sora's anti-form or heartless form has nullified Kairi's mind reading ability? This just keeps getting more interesting! Gah.
OJAM20 chapter 29 . 12/4/2013
OMG. Im at the verge of tears, and I finished the story about 2 days ago. I still feal like crying.
Anyways It was a great story. Please dont stop making fan fictions, u make me happy, u make me laugh, u make me be sad (in a good way) and its just the best thing.
Thank u very very VERY much for what u have done, just thanks...
MrSnowmanJoe chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I like how you used an Owl City song. You see I like Owl City.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/10/2013
The ending made me cry. Amazing story, though! Well thought out... Everything was awesome. One of my favorites.
Seventh RidDle chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF GOODNESS! (Sorry, I can't use blasphemic words)
candybear24 chapter 29 . 1/6/2013
OMG? i'm crying and *tears* don't think i'll stop (T-T)