Reviews for An Island In The Sun
LolaTheSa chapter 2 . 4/13
I'm just gonna fucking stop reading, on top of Bella being in the wrong, it's everyone against edward,. What about her, she is the one who broke up with him, how do you think she made him feel? But who cares about that, Edward is a guy, fuxk his feelings. You as a writer should stick to writing in a females p.o.v cause you utterly failed writing in a males p.o.v. Edward literally just acting buddy, buddy with her, no signs at fucking all of their past and this is in a p.o.v. he didn't even think about it.

This is just fucking hilarious how glaringly you shouldn't be writing in a male p.o.v. "oh Edward, Bella was a wreck when she dumped and kicked your heart around, it killed her to piss on your love but she did it for you!" And what you, the writer, will have as Edwards response "oh Bella!"

Fucking hilarious. I don't to giver the girl writes the fics on this account a bad name. But in my honest opinion, male p.o.v is not your thing.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 4/13
And right, it all end backs to Edward. Can't even take the angst serious. The guy is just a wounded white knight and Bella has the whole family on her side when it comes to breaking his heart. Like tf? Let the roles have been reversed lol.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 3/3
I was going to reread one of the Gravity series, and then I realized that there was a story that I had never seen before! I can't promise to review every chapter, but I know I'll enjoy it It's by you, so it has to be good!
jk chapter 7 . 2/4
Really she fainted...stupid I thought she was stronger then that...she does know her moms a addict right
edla chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
love it
Eli42 chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
I mean honestly how can one person produce so many so many consistently good pieces of work?
enisnomine chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Waiting for the next story, what fun
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Boy, your writing has come a LONG way since this. Hard to get through.
blb1000 chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
Your last line reminds me of the very end of Pretty Woman. Bravo on the whole lovely story.
blb1000 chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
Cute! Loved the touch of wrapping the plastic around Jasper's truck.
liz.c.young.7 chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
So many sweet moments. I'm truly gonna miss these characters.
Great HEA!
Once again...thankyou!
liz.c.young.7 chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
This was SO nice! I mean EVERYTHING in this final chappie...just perfection. I'm totally swooning...got my heart rate up, breathing hard, small sweet smiles and just that overall giddy feeling. I'll miss these characters because I love them just as much as I loved ALL your other characters! Thank you so very much!
liz.c.young.7 chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
whew...what a goooooood chappie! Now I need to catch my breath...I'm still panting here. LOL
I love that he couldn't wait to give Bella her engagement ring! Yay! This Edward is sooooo sweet! I wanna lick him up! LMAO!
Lucky Bella...she gave Edward his 24 hr win!
Good to see that they are falling in to a routine.
liz.c.young.7 chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
There were so much tidbits wrapped up in this chappie.
I liked the glimpse in to Edwards private piano/picture room along with the nostalgia everything in that room holds.
They're engaged. Finally. *sigh* It was a long time coming for those two.
Nice to see mom and dad Cullen packing, getting things ready to move.
liz.c.young.7 chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
LMAO the fat naked man! What a hoot!
I felt for Ashley. Guess Ashley could've been anyone of us girls reading this story. *sigh*
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »