Reviews for An Island In The Sun
RivaDalva chapter 20 . 6/14
I think this one of the best stories I've read.

I love the friendship they all have and they're all so funny! I laughed a lot while I read your story!

Edward and Bella... Wow, the bond they have is amazing!

The ending was beautiful, thank you so much for sharing this!
RivaDalva chapter 17 . 6/14
Hi Drotuno!

So, I've been reading your story but I found something odd in this chapter... When Alice blurts out about Edward and Bella's engagement is it suposed to be only a coma there? You can guess what she told Esme and Carlisle but it breaks the text a little. Sorry to point this out, I'm truly loving this story!

Thank you for your awesome work!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 20 . 3/16
I loved it! I'm going to miss the whole gang! And yes that's including this Jake ;) Lol hope for a futuretake one day. ;)
mskirara chapter 20 . 3/14
That was a really sweet story, I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much.
Keltyr chapter 20 . 3/12
i love your characters; they have life and verve and heart. Don't ever stop writing!
PATTY BOURKE GRE chapter 20 . 3/8
HI DEB!

THIS WAS DEFINITELY ANOTHER WINNER. HAVING LIVED THE LIFE OF A CHILD OF A RESORT MANAGER IN THE BAHAMAS, I ENJOYED RECALLING THE SIMILARITIES TO MY OWN EXPERIENCES.

PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING NEW STORIES.I NEVER WANT TO RUN OUT OF THEM AND THAT IS RAPIDLY BECOMING THE CASE!

CHEERS, PATTY :)))))
rclaurel chapter 1 . 2/21
I don't see where you would call Edward a cheater. She dumped his ass and what you expect him to be celibate for what...Bella is the one who should be saying sorry for lying all those years ago
lorilamz chapter 20 . 2/17
Great story! How did I not read this before?! I thought I have read everything you have wrote! Can't wait to read your new story! Thanks!
Payton79 chapter 20 . 1/3
Going through your profile, the summary of this story appealed to me and I'm glad I put it on my TBR list. I loved the emotion between Edward and Bella and how they found back to each other after hurting for so many years.
I hope you're not offended if I say that your style really improved a lot if I compare this one to Man Behind the Mask or A Few Tables Away, but I guess that could be said about all our early works, lol. The story itself is just as brilliant as ever :).
Thank you for writing and sharing.
sagajunkie chapter 20 . 12/14/2015
Loved this story. So glad I finally read it. I love that you can make me feel like I'm part of the story and the characters come to life in my own world.
sagajunkie chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Love it so far. Go Bella!
irelandk chapter 20 . 11/15/2015
:-)
Hopesparkles chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
God, I'm loving this story!
Hopesparkles chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
So glad they both got that out so it's not lingering between them anymore.
Hopesparkles chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Grief is a strange, fickle, needy bitch. I think you handled this chapter beautifully.
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »