Reviews for Bring Forth the Memories
SeverelySnapped chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I literally had to skim this so I wouldn't scar myself for life...
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
... I'm gonna have nightmares, I wanna cry, and this is just disturbing. Call me quack, but I love it
darkbrat chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I loved it! It had just the right amount of creepyness and sorrow. It was perfect but you must explain where the idea came from, I haven't read something this ... odd since I was little.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Now let's see if I can sleep tonight, gosh darn it. You did warn me.
Animosh chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Woah ... that was the bloody best horror fic I ever read! I really love Scaevola for some reason... he seems so loyal to Severus. And I'm so glad they escaped ... is that mad? Maybe, but I so loved this!
Huntington's chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
The ending wasn't believable. If you want them to escape, find a more plausible excuse.
amianime chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Why did u write that?
terrynow chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I usually like those kind of fics, but this one made me wanna vomit in some point. I loved it though! 3
terrynow chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Tenshi Gureibusu chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh my gods! So awesome. I love it!
Safiiri chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Holy f***ing h*ll.

Have you ever considered writing professionally? I know some people will probably have fits about the gore and such, but I found it to be a pretty good read :)
soratanaka chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I usually do not like to read stories like these, but I found this rather... well written, I guess. I also guess it is due to a certain thread in a community that I read, where there are a lot of gore and creepy stuff.

I love Severus, and this totally bashed the character, but still I like it. Rather twisted, eh.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awww poor Draco...and Harry...sadly sadistic Sev is sooo believable...it's kinda scary actually lol...i loved it reguardless :) good job!
white-coloured wolf chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Who are they?
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
...Wow...

That was something else. I don't even know what to say.

HAHA, I loved it! I know weird and creepy to say that but it was well written and pays tribute to the song Monster by Skillet.

Great job.