Reviews for Serene
TheEliteSlave chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
I l-o-v-e it! Is this my first review? Well, whatever. And I don't mean that I love the lemons, not a pervert here! I like the storyline!
shiny kittens chapter 12 . 1/19/2015
A really good read.
The ending felt a bit aprupt but
I actually enjoyed it
BECAUSE there are so many questions,
BECAUSE it's an open ending.
It gives the reader the freedom to speculate and spin
his own tale.
Damn, Sakura was a bit of a bitch in chapter 11.
Well, more than just a bit.
Like I said, it was really good.
The whole story had some kind of sad-sweet feeling to it.
A really great story!
vibha chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
it was amazing
holmesfreak1412 chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Wow. that had been a good read. I can actually see this happening
Me23 chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
I get really confused as to who is talking a lot of the times.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
I hate konihamaru and them for that. Why? What was the reasoning for that? Why did thy burn his house down and kidnap his wife? What kind of person does that? What was the point? That was just cruel and awful..
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
I find it funny how the icha icha thing was literally what happened between Sasuke and Hinata the night before.
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Well that was unexpected.. or rather, that escalated quickly.. no, no.. more like it ended abruptly, I think.. Too many question.. but the hell, so long as Konoha is happy and the Uchihas are happy, nobody gives much of a damn.. :)

Fun read! Thanks! :P
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Sasuke was just a tiny bit of a narcissist? I would say melodramatic.. but then he's also a minimalist contrary to Hinata's observation, this, evidence by the fact that there were no broken glasses or windows.. well, not yet.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
I love the girl bonding between Ino and Hinata.. LOL

Looks like Sasuke's back to take his wife home.. or well, just take his wife considering their house was burned down.. Looks like it's revealed why Hinata's bloodline limit mutated..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
NaruIno makes me swoon.. Ooo.. You can't have too many blonde with blue eyes.. XD.. Even Sasuke likes the keeping the same colors for his woman.. NejiTen still makes me cringe away.. but since Ino is taken.. err.. well isn't there anymore female shinobi aside from her ans Sakura?
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Maaaan, you have me all up and bouncing. We have humor, romance, tragedy and even that much lemon induced loving between SasuHina.. You are pretty good.

I don't know how Sasuke will take on his revenge especially after what those little kids did to his perfect life by the beach.. I mean really? Steal his little wife and burn down his house? That was just cruel.

Love that Neji is not much of a fan of Tenten.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Wow, this is getting more fun.. LOL
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Ahh.. so she was a virgin.. XD

As much as I love SasuHina babies.. I'd like to give the Uchiha a few more months, maybe even years to enjoy his wife.. babies usually take up more attention than necessary.. and I'm sure Sasuke would be more interested in give his wife undivided attention..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I wonder how Sasuke will go over the fact that his supposed wife is still a virgin.. or is she? Hrm.. I miss those white eyes though..