Reviews for Serene
Awww sooo cuuute! I’m actually sad this is over but it was perfect. I loved it. Thank you thank you. This piece will serve as a source of inspiration for me. *bows reverently*
Aww yayyyy! I’m so happy right now.y heart wants to jump out of my chest.
I’m so hyped! Get your woman back!
Eep! Only 4 more chapters until this beauty is done? Scoffs. There must be some mistake.
Oh. My. God! Wtf Udon! The fire was overkill. Way to have a self-proclaimed avenger add you to their shit list. And to think you’re supposed to be the smart one. SMH.
I love how you weave humor throughout the tale with Team Konahamaru’s antics. And that’s funny that Sasuke’s disguise is basically Naruto. XD Good stuff there.
I loved it!
Holes. I need to know how to fill them... how did she survive a 6 month coma without food and water? And her muscles would have atrophied to a point where she was just skin and bones. I’m going to have to pretend like everything is okay because it’s fiction... *laughs nervously* other than my logic getting in the way, I’m loving this story :)
I want to know more about Hinata’s eyes...
Wow I’m loving this style of writing. It’s both simple and poetic. It’s breaks past the mundane but immersed you in the story all the same. Great opening chapter!
LB Cat chapter 12 . 12/28/2020
Good one. Thanks for the read. Happy holidays.
kyzylmakhoto chapter 12 . 4/27/2019
Just like what I've said, I love this story. But there's a lot of questions that is left unanswered. Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading this.
kyzylmakhoto chapter 12 . 4/27/2019
I LOVE IT ACK! I want to know what and who will be their child. :
Guest chapter 12 . 3/15/2019
so cute loved the ending
Sashinaleesummers chapter 12 . 11/13/2018