Reviews for The Male Kunoichi
Treant Balewood chapter 18 . 9/8/2015
The greatest crime proforma ed by this fic, is that it hasnort been updated in 2&1/2 years. Seriously thanks for writing this it was a fun read I hope you come back to finish it especially after all the time spent setting things up. I'm going to go see what else to be wrote if his is an example of the quality.
BlackBerrySoup chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
this was a great read. I love when I can laugh out loud at what I'm reading. There was a lot of things that I thought funny but Naruto's training and Naruto's book prank was my favorite. I also enjoyed the little side characters it helped create a full circle of things. A bigger picture of how everyone gets effected. The jumping around also kept me from being bored and skipping paragraphs.

Seriously I laughed so hard. It was the laugh that leaves you breathless just picturing most parts of this story had me rolling around under my blanket. (Do not laugh this hard under blankets...I choked a bit to much...plus it is hard to roll with a iPad in your hands)

I also liked the approach. I don't know about you but usually stories on fanficfion that have a female Naruto henged have a shojo , fluffy, kind of air. This reminded me more of shounen comedy. I don't know if that was what your going for. I'm a big fan of romantic genre but I really enjoyed this. And it was a nice change of pace. I'm glad I found it! And stuck around to read it. (Funny I googled male sakura fanficfion and this was one of the results. )

Very curious how this will end though. Wonder if Naruto will finish his mission.
a-d Pilot chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Perhaps Kurenai is taking the wrong track here in Naruto's fashion training.

There's another character I know of called Jericho who took to fashion like a duck in hunting season to a flamethrower. They managed to mix and match colors, patterns, styles, etc. in such new and novel ways that no one can look at them anymore without awe, terror, and horrible, horrible pain.

Yep. They managed to actually 'Weaponize' fashion. It's rumored they once gave a young lady who was about to fight a very dangerous opponent in a sparring match one of their "Special" creations so when her opponent kept their eyes on her they'd become nauseous and throw up, but when they didn't she'd wipe the floor with them.

If Kurenai teaches Naruto how to do the same, then afterwards she can point to those lessons and say, "Now do the opposite."
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Hmmm, the premise of the story sounds very familiar. Did you get it from "Spying no Jutsu" by daniel-gudman?
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Funny!
Beyogi chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
Well, this story is pretty good. I like the premise very much, but I think it would have been a better story if it was more serious and had less forced humor. Tsunade beating everyone up, Sakura trying the same... it's not really funny in the anime and it has even less appeal in written form. It almost seems as if this story tries so hard to be funny that it isn't.

Anyway, thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
acap88 chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
This is definitely hilarious, I'm following it. Sexual tension/preference jokes aside, there are many waaays to make things funnier.
gardien1204 chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
lol okay Hilarius stuff keep it up nd update soon
no can do chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
This is funny, so I'm favoriting it.
Knight of elves chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Truly excellent work I can't wait for your next update. Plz update soon.
librarycat9 chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
I can't wait to find out the details of the prank!
LuxEterna1 chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
really great story
ive rarely laughed that muched (without facepalming for the obviousness)
so please keep going and i hope that you might grace us with another chapter soon
Alternate Rouge chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
I like the naru/kure pairing insisted in this fic... keep it up...
Aotrs Commander chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Kakashi is enjoying himself way too much. And y'know what? I am okay with that!

Keep up the excellent work.
random person chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
On the AN in the next chappie you may find it amusing that spin offs are encouraged in japan. Such fictions act as a sort of guide and show the author of the original that s/he still has the audiences attention.