Reviews for Glimpse
Gitana del Sol chapter 75 . 6/3/2014
Wonderful! x) Well, as always. I know it has been a long time since I have visited this, but I was away from fanfic for a while. I have gotten back into though and always enjoy some of your James/Lily. I have been trying to find some good Lucius/Narcissa ones but think I have gone through them all already. Oh well.

Wonderful piece! I don't think Lily would have lost her temper during class time, but I love your characterization of them in this situation. :)
Victoria Gryffindor Peverell chapter 78 . 1/15/2013
:( I hope you make it better again soon. Her heartbreak hurts.
on the other hand that does mean you've conveyed it perfectly.
Gracie x chapter 77 . 1/7/2013
Amazing as usual... Gah I love Jily 3
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Oww, Sirius :(
This is so sad, really. Just to think that he and James were almost like one, and then James dies and Sirius doesnt even have time to mourn him, as he was send to azkaban and probably was forced to see James dead in his head all the time, and thinking it's his fault... :( :( :(
Very well done!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 77 . 12/1/2012
Love these so much! They're all really good!
Super Cara chapter 77 . 11/25/2012
So is this about Lily losing James?

I liked it.
Super Cara chapter 73 . 11/21/2012
Aww!
Super Cara chapter 76 . 11/21/2012
Yay! I'm all caught up! This one is really intriguing. Do you plan on adding more to it? I'd really like to know more about what happened.
Super Cara chapter 65 . 11/21/2012
youmademecryihateyou.

For some reason, Sirius' death has always affected me the most when I read the books. More so than all the other people JKR unfairly killed *coughFredcough*

But you captured the essence of Sirius perfectly.

You still suck for making me cry though haha
Super Cara chapter 63 . 11/21/2012
Maybe I'm just PMSing, but you really know how to tug on my heart strings.

How do you manage to fit so much emotion into just a few lines?
lunylovegoodlover chapter 76 . 11/20/2012
These are really good! Are you still writing them, even though the story is marked as complete?
lunylovegoodlover chapter 19 . 11/20/2012
These are fantastic! I love drabbles and I love the Marauders. It's really cool how you don't tell us what POV each of these is from but it's still so clear. You really capture the essance of all the love and friendship that surrounds them.
Super Cara chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
Shape didn't die from the killing curse, Nagini bit him..

Love the concept though!
Super Cara chapter 19 . 11/20/2012

That is all
Super Cara chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
This was as sad as the one about Remus. Why must you insist on breaking my heart?