Reviews for Something Special
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
That was incredibly sweet. Nicely done!
DazzlinSparkle05 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Loved this!
donnasgirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I wanted you to know that I loved this story. I usually don't read one shots, and I have never left a review before, though I've read hundreds of fan fics, but this really touched my heart. Thank you.
amethyst9725 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I loved it but the ending got cut. :)
Robpfan chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I think you did a wonderful job with this story... Betas aside... :)

A sequel would be great to read... even a oneshot sequel...

For that reason I am going to alert you, if you haven't already done, which I will now go find out... :)

Take care

Brenda
OscarInTheCan chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This was so good. I have definitely not read anything like this in Twific before. You did a great job of setting up the characters. Edward is a teenage boy with no real experience with people with mental illness so, of course, he's going to think of them in certain terms and not know the difference between autism and, say, Down's. The same goes for Jasper who was obviously used to show the level of Edward's devotion and his change. I wish we got to see more of the evolution of Edward's character from his original thoughts of Bella and her classmates to volunteering with them. I was convinced that the end was a dream. I think what happens is actually even sadder. He had spent five months trying to get over her and was starting to do better and she shows back up to tell him she loves him, but he knows it's temporary. It is so bittersweet. That has to tear him up.

I just love how much depth there was to this story. I really wish there was more to read.
WeDon'tFightFair chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was such a great one-shot, sad, but great :)
GreenEyedGirl13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
AW this is an amazing story!

Poor Bella!

I dunt like how everybodys soo meen calling them 'retards'

I'm Glad Edward stood up for her!

YAY bella loves edward and edward loves bella!

I literally Screamed at the last part!

Amaing story! made me have tears in my eyes!

So much..feeling in to it!

I love it !

x
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was heartbreaking, but amazing!

If people use the word "retarded" derogatorily in my presence, I get furious, because it is in no way an offensive term. It's so sad that people would use the word like that. However, I don't fault you for including it, because sadly, so many teenagers use it as an insult, and make fun of people who are special needs. This story shows exactly why the mentally hancipped are known as "special" needs. They are just that: special.

Incredible writing! The emotions were so raw and real. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories!

Xoxo,

Michelle (:
kissyourself chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wow that was a nice read. It was a bit sad, and made me cry a little bit on some parts, but I liked it. :)
MoonlitStares-03 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
that's so sad... ((
TheJodine chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
simply amazing.
PatientFineBalancedKind chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
great job. i enjoyed reading it very much. though it was sad, it was a great story :')
bubblybrittxo chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
omg that was so sweet! and sad but very cute ) unique one-shot, touching D i loved it..great job!
outtayourface chapter 1 . 1/11/2010