Reviews for The Undertaker's Apprentice
Mocc1 chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
I must say the voice in my head that goes with Ciel really doesn't work well in this story.
Euphoracle chapter 29 . 6/7/2014
I like it.
Euphoracle chapter 26 . 6/6/2014
Marilyn or Marion or MaeLynn would be better than Merlyn. Merlyn is a boy's name. Just my thoughts.
Euphoracle chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
19th century. The 18th century was the 1700s.
Euphoracle chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
Damn, didn't anyone do something nice for an orphan back then without expecting to be paid back for it? There are precious few likable characters in this work.
Euphoracle chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Annoying author's notes. Repetitive as Hell.
Euphoracle chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
God in Heaven, I HATE cockney/pirate accents!
Euphoracle chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Who cares about Finny?! I care about Ciel! Shouldn't he be bleeding internally from all those strikes to his abdomen? Why do authors LOVE to see Ciel so hurt and alone? He's just a little kid! Finny is older, stronger, more experienced, so why pity him over Ciel?!

Why would he want Undertaker to come for him? That guy betrayed him! He is an OOC Undertaker. Master's are obligated to look after and train the apprentices in their household. It would have been illegal to do otherwise, like making the kid work at a whorehouse for inside dope.

Ciel doesn't seem too OOC to me. He talks differently and he works away from his desk and paperwork, but the character is the same.
Euphoracle chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Undertaker is a jerk in this story. How could they command a kid to become a hooker?

Someone's got to save Ciel!
Euphoracle chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
I think Undertaker was so touchy feely with Ciel only because he can't see much at all. He's a death god without the special glasses, like William and Grell use. Old folks that can't see much always grab and hold kids too close to their faces, and use their fingers to see the kid better. The extra long, glam nails on Undertaker's fingers make all that he touches seem sexualized, I know.

From what happened on the ship between Ciel and the Undertaker and Sebastian, I think Undertaker is fond of Ciel, but not necessarily in a sexual way. I know that this story is much older than those chapters of the manga.
ThricetheDeaths chapter 27 . 6/11/2013
Wow :D
That escalated quickly :)
(Poor Grey)
Great Story By the way! :)
Christine Jay chapter 29 . 11/2/2012
Hey I know it's a little late to be reviewing but I would like to say I really enjoyed this story. I hope you are still planning the sequel to it. Anyway good luck on your other stories!
Paxloria chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Interesting.
JezebelStrike chapter 29 . 4/9/2012
Soooo. When are you planning to write the sequel?
Amandalynn chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
THE UNDERTAKER IS SUPPOSED TO BE NICE, ALWAYS SMILING AND A JOKE LOVING CRAZY GUY. You have him all wring -.- I like the story, but you should have used a different character for undertaker.