Reviews for Of Shells and Magicks
Cotto chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Strange, neither of these gals is good at this time, both are pretty twisted at best. What's strange is Illyria rescuing Willow from her 'homocidal grief'- she's traumatized, wants to cry, but she's too upset to do even that! I think Willow really hurts at that point.
Will does something increadibly stupid with the statement " because no one will be left to." for if she kills the entire human race, then by reason, no one will remember her- she'll just disappear into the annals of the universe, to one day be swallowed up by some black hole and then reduced into stray protons... utterly destroyed (physically, if there is no eternity... and I don't agree with that future for a minute)., really sad when you think about it.
I thought when I first read the discription; that Willow would freak out- fun to watch if you ask me: strange girl walks up and kisses her, you know at this time she's attracted to girls... but I think she'd freak out. Call me a sadist, I think of her as my sister, but it's still funny in my eyes to watch a girl into bad relationships freak-out!- that is emotionally sadistic.
Illyria: some pathetic god! Very clearly a false one!
I am not entirely sure why she rescued her though., maybe she isn't clear on it either!- that's FUNNY!
I like this story... very entertaining!
asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
really enjoyed reading this:)
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
that was weird, good, interesting, i dont know what it is but good