Reviews for Jacob's Tent Fantasy
MarinaNamaste chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I just loved this. Poor jake, for his sake, I wish it wasn't just a fantasy. Silly Bella never knew what she missed out on. Great one shot.
WorshipTheLight LiveForTheTwi chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Awesomeness!
mary chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
bella was going out with a while and he telly her the her inprint on sam cousion and aske bella to meet him frist beach and jacob tell her her inprint and she tell him she pregant but she ruun a way and leah runny a way with a mounth late she back in forks and go see emily and she aske how one the baby she said she dose and telly emily the jacob the baby dad
RunWithJacobBlack chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
whoa! That was awesome!
cc chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!
stephsmith chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh man, poor tortured Edward having to listen to that. He's too much of a gentleman, but if he told her the extent of Jake's fantasy's would Bella be more curious about Jacob or really turned off?
Hanora chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved the way Edward kept encroaching on his fantasy. I think he got almost as much satisfaction thinking about making him squirm, as he did making Bella squirm. Just in a totally different way.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Cute, thanks
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Not my preferred type of pairing, but a hot and enjoyable o/s!

Thanks for sharing!
Blue fantaisie chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Very good and funny.
Ira Bell chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
"WOOF" WOOF" BARK"

pants heavily I LOVED THIS

I wish there was more
RaeTakesTheWorld chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was funny, and enjoyable at the same time lol
wolfclan74 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was HOT! Jacob: 1 Edward: 0
Twilight Lover chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was cute and exactly how Jake would think about Bella ! Loved how it tied in with the quotes. Awesome story :)
XxJacobWolfxX chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Man! That was so WICKED! I loved every sentence of that! Great job!

Uh oh..I think my hormones are rising :O
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »