Reviews for Truth
Cestershire chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
I just have one thing to say love it ! Please write more ! Can I have some more ... Please !
Ionuin chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
I like it, thanks for writing more than one.
midnight faith chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
I actually feel all... y'know... tingly. I have this kinda oh... thing... that makes you think about your own fic... I actually have a lump in the back of my throat... that whole series was fantastic... like it was suggested I think you should write some more to it... :)
THECURSOR chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Thats It! Okay Imazadi is not the first one to bring how terrible a person Lilah is and how incapable of feeling she is. As the author of these fics I must respond, everyone is capable of love, EVERYONE. There is no such thing as a person born without feeling. I believe that every person, including Lilah Morgan, is capable of feeling something for someone. While that might not make them better people, it does make them human. Every single person has the same capabilty to do good as they do to do evil. And besides isn't redemption what the whole Angel series is about?
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
I'm sorry but this is just too, too out of character for Lilah. She may want him and want him badly, but she's incapable of love. I won't "reprise" my two favorite Lilah quotes here, but you know what they are.
evilangel chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
MissKitieFantastico has a point. This is good and a great idea to start a brilliant (refreshingly interesting) series...think about it.
MissKitieFantastico chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
I'm 1st to review this- woohoo for me. This story could be the start of a stellar series. You should think about it- Lilah working for Angel & Co. If you write it, I'll be more than happy to read it! Anyways, I loved this fic and the previous 2, kudo's chicka.