Reviews for The Merge
Cavewar kaz chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
I think the bomb is going to blow up before Dizzy can get it out of the cave. i never read this story and i'm new here. how do i post stories?
nightcreature16 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
dizzys death was a tragic loss but her death was not in vain.
Death 2 All Evil chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
AWESOME it's way past 20% cooler :D If your working with the barrels i don't trust u but you are still awesome non of the less cocanut's are cool.
Kevin chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
This was beautiful. Almost cried when dizzy died though nd i don't easily cry. Just wish you'd make at least one more sequel. Pirates of the caribbean was a trilogy but now theres 4 movies nd maybe a 5 nd 6 later. It's been years since i played spyro games nd i have an urge to play them again. Man i miss the old ps1 days. Anyway this trilogy was probably the best fan fic i've read so far.
dbzfan8 chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
I thought Ember had been sent to death on Spyro's Memory? Because you said that this was the sequel to Spyro's Memory? The story is...interesting so far.
Lv100Latias chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Hey guys I really like your stories! I was just wondering if when shadow said he was from Outland if you ment World of Warcraft or not X3
Dragonfire2lm chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
AW! loved it, it's a shame your not doing another, cause I have an idea, Malefor is freed due to the worlds merging and the only one who has the power tostop him is Ignitus...sounds stupid but Ignitus is my favourite character
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
I started to cry when Cynder sang the lullaby. There is really something about the Spyro series that is really getting to me emotionally. Wether it's a game, or a fanfic.
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
I think that this should be a crossover.

Spyro X Mortal Kombat X DBZ
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Sinrah, you and I have a similar dreams. I've enjoyed writing stories since before I even knew about fanfics.
Draconet chapter 20 . 11/6/2009
I like it was fun... i have an idea that mayby you will like

doyou have heard of sonic the hedgehog, i was thinking that if u could do a story with sonic and spyro( from the legend of spyro trilogy)...let me think more time and i mayby will send u another message...
Ultima Phoenix chapter 20 . 10/28/2009
Sorry that I couldn't review for awhile. I knew that this was here, then I forgot and thought that I already reviewed. I guess I didn't. Good ending, I like it, and I'm guess the Battle of the OC's was the surprise wasn't it? If it wasn't, then let me know what it is, okay? I wanna read it. :)

-Ultima
Shadeslayer35 chapter 20 . 10/15/2009
Well it was a great ending. I'll still take a look every so often to see if anything looks interesting but great stories. All of them and I wish you luck with whatever you do in the future.

Goodbye for now,

Shadeslayer35
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 20 . 10/13/2009
aw...cute fic! i hope you will create more ideas for spyro. anyways, keep up the great work you two, and i will try to follow with your dbz fics. keep up the great work!

-luna
PurpleDragon614 chapter 20 . 10/13/2009
That was a great ending. Kudos to you! You guys are gonna stay and read my stories right? I'm about to post my first on soon; Forbidden Elements I: Malefore's Return.