Reviews for Unforgiving
Irritated chapter 7 . 6/12
You write like you have brain damage, and/or the vocabulary of a 7 year old. Your grammar is fucking atrocious, I can't make heads or tales of half of what is written. I barly understand the characters, or what it is I am actually reading. Is it truly that difficult to proof read? Granted a Beta reader is difficult to acquire however simply reading your own work can expose many mistakes. Think of that next time instead of just rattling off something and posting. Finally this is just something I tack onto every review. The bunch of kiss-ass idiots who say this is the best fanfiction are lying. And to those idiots who plug up the review section with one word reviews or, as stated above, kiss the writers ass. Two words: FUCK OFF, your not helping a single person if you want to praise the writer PM them.
rhizz17 chapter 21 . 2/16
update please
A very good chapter
TokusatsuLuv chapter 21 . 12/27/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Kithrin chapter 20 . 11/27/2015
how did gai intecept them last chapter... you said he died at the start of that chapter in fact
Margoliskid chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
really well done! and I always love reading stories lol and i love the thought of Naruto hating his father for sealing the fox into him! well done
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
I love the story great job but spelling and grammar mistakes are making it a chore to read please improve.
CosmicBeing chapter 7 . 5/18/2015
Still haven't pissed off and died yet eh Kishimoto lover? Tch you will soon enough.
MythicGR66 chapter 21 . 3/28/2015
oh please update this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/4/2015
supert
Arashi2144 chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
Good Story update soon
Guest chapter 21 . 11/20/2014
supert history
Lord Asmodeus chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
...Started good but was strangely boring.

This wasn't dark or evil...

Merely angst with teenagers.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
supert history
Lu Bane Na chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
I looked at that poll. There were dozens of potential candidates missing from that poll that put Hinata Hyuuga to shame.