Reviews for When male nature’s calling…
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I really like this one-shot. I wish it went into more detail and had more dialogue. Maybe continued throughout the night, describing what was said and done. " This is going to be a VERY long day…" leaves room for our imagination; but you're such a great writer, I would've liked to see where you would've taken it. Two sides of the moon is an amazing story!
DANI TheBlackwaterHippie BLACK chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
lol u crack me up
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Love it
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
hahahaha. Loved it! Thanks for that little window on how hard Nick was trying to get into Leah's pants after his transformation! Very funny! I hope we see some more steamy scenes between Leah and Nick in your story because they are so in love! Love your story!
TheRealHinata1996 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Lol!Now thats funny!
Shes.So.Wasted.Going.Insane chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Really good!
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hahahah

this was really funny! Poor Leah! Had to deal with that!

I totally love this story!

I'm sure the sequel is gonna be great too!
ktdjfsjhfgkjm chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
hahahahhahah! that's hilarious! my gosh! haha ;)

-v
Lady Katsa chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
hehehe lol that was so funny!

i love anything about leah and nick!
X5 - 452 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
haha oh i enjoyed this so much. Especially at the end where she thought he had given up but he was just using another means to beg her. Great addition to two side of the moon, can't wait for the update for it!
2013as chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
awesome, too funny :)
Carlina chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
HAHA wow so i heard that you are working on the two sides of the moon ok...what happend with nick and leah what happend after nick went away from la push ? we need to know because he was about to rape her when she opend the door now that was funny...hahaha taking her pajams off woow talk about horny!

-Untill next time\

-carlina
Sally Tomato chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Hilarious! Poor Leah never got any sleep. But who needs sleep when you've got a Nick...lol. Great chapter. Can't wait for The Two Sides of the Moon update!
Jackie chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
loved it just as I love all your stories can't wait for a two sides of the moon update! Love ya
elena blackwater chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
"Nick, it’s not you who’s talking right now. It’s your… soldier." lol

love it , they are so cute and funny together