Reviews for Her Golden Chance
Bookworms will rule the world chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Awesome! Love this! It's perfect!
Chained Princess chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
It is just... great. Words can't describe how great it is.
darkeyesgirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
love the story awesome job!
Geiney chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really liked how this was written. Great job! :P
That'sLadySeaMonsterToYou chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Actually loved this.

Watched Dhoom 2 last night.

Hoped there was a fanfic like this out there.

You just made my day :)

Thanks 3
Amara chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Love it. Like, really )
AuroraRose12 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
LOVE it! I think that the ending could have been a bit stronger, but I love the care-free feel it gave :) Wonderful job!
Enigma's Secret chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was the first Dhoom story I read and I was blown away on how amazing this story is. U got Sunehri perfectly! The writing flowed and I could see the story playing out in my head. I was disappointed when it ended, but happy because it was a realistic ending. And because I love this couple!

Thank you for writing an awesome one-shot.

ES
Evy201 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was a great ending to the story, the part that we all wondered about. Great work
SassyJ chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Beautifully written. Very emotional and real. You write well.
JD chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Excellent character study - love the backstory you've added. Well done!
Lady Nassah chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
That was lovely and a wonderful explanation that wasn't covered in the film. Thanks for sharing!
sweetdamage chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
OMG! that has to be THE best bollywood fanfic I have read in AGES! I can't believe it has just 1 review, it should have thousands of reviews! the emotions were described so well! and everything was done wonderfully! amazing one-shot, I would love to read more from you! seriously! great stuff! :D
SerenityMoonlight chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I really liked this! You captured Sunehri personality perfectly. I felt her pain not knowing whether he was alive or not. This version of what happened those six months(?)was spot on.