Reviews for Scream of the Butterfly
Neshomeleh chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
This story, is really one of the best here... thank you!
Kokoroyume chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Great story :)

Thank you !
Lilly Emerald chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
I really ennjoyed this story it had the perfect amount of action and brotherly moments mixed together and it was the perfect length too. If it wasn't for an annoying thing called work I would have read it much more quickly then I was able to...but it only took me a few days anyway! Look forward to reading the rest of your stories
Lilly Emerald chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
so first they can't get Dean to the safety of a hospital and now Sam is in trouble maybe? It's not looking good. Dean is lucky that the Impala didn't go up in flames though...if he makes it out of this he wouldn't be happy about that lol. The thought of bats never bothered me but it makes a funny images of the Winchester brother's running away from them lol. Of course I've never been in a place with loads of bats...maybe it would scare me then. Looking forward to reading more!
Lilly Emerald chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
very mean cliffhanger and I have to go back to work soon so I will have to read the rest later on...don't want to wait to find out what happens though. I really like this story
Lilly Emerald chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I'm very curious about all of this. Maybe Dean is hallucinating all of it? lol great story so far!
Lilly Emerald chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
very mysterious. I like it! lol
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
interesting first chapter with an evil cliffhanger at the end...i like it. will read more soon
charis-kalos chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
Lovely ending. You do always put the boys back together after putting them through hell. Thanks for sharing this.
charis-kalos chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
"He who walks with you has a plan." - Thank goodness!

I knew that the mummy had turned into Dean; I'm so glad it turned back. And that Jeff was basically a good guy, if a bit misguided, and ended up helping Sam. So glad Dean hasn't sacrificed himself, but a bit worried that he's still trapped in a cave. "He who walks with you" (great name for Sammy, BTW) had better have another plan!

The movie quote is Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark, yes? When the Ark is opened?
dl chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
Great story.

Thanks
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 10 . 5/17/2010
Aw! :) Thanks for the great story!
PADavis chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
That was lovely - although I wish I knew what a butterfly had to do with the story! LOL. The mummy looking like Dean was a wonderfully evil surprise - nice and spooky. Loved your first hand knowledge of sites and digging and the area.

Phoebe
supernaturalbuffy chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
Definitely a great end to a great story. Thank you so much for writing it and for the extra prompt of the bats through out. It was definitely a great ride with enough twists and turns to keep it interesting. Thanks Muffy.
supernaturalbuffy chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
I definitely liked the bats. Very cool. And the whole...mummy being Dean but not? Very interesting. I'm still reading. I got a little behind, but I'm still loving it. Thanks.