Reviews for The Last Night
LoveForever14 chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
awhh yay! i love this story! great chapter update soon
vampiregurl chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
omg, the conversation on the phone was really sweet.
rangernstephfan chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
No, we need more. Great chapter. I would love to hear how Emmett realized this was the girl Edward was looking for or did he? LOL
SonzzyB chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
ANSWER HIM, BELLA!
TwilighFreak chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Enjoying your story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
vampiregurl chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
wow she cheated? stupid slut. although edward cheated too at least he was trying to make things right.
TwilightSVU chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Please, Please, Please let Edward end up with Bella, and to answer your question. I think Vicki was cheating on Edward and was caught red handed
rangernstephfan chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Yeah! Now he doesn't have to be the bad guy, but who was she with? I hope he is running to Bella.
SonzzyB chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
I LOVE THIS!

what did edward see?

Please update soon
ChelleH83 chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
enjoying this so far
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
when edward and bella gonna get together. I hope Edward not married that bitchalotsluthoe Vicki.
Archerywoman chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
i promise i wont be a hater if u update soon cause that was really good.
rangernstephfan chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
I say he needs another massage before the big day. *hint hint* maybe the frontal kind. LOL That way he knows for sure that he has feelings for someone else before he makes the mistake of marrying the wrong person. Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
Critic949 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Wow - so, so creative! He should ditch Vicki and go get more massages from Bella LOL. I like how you incorporated his wants for a party into what his brother actually got him with at the strip club.

Great job!
Critic949 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I can't wait to find out what happens when Edward got home... Does Em and Jasp get Edward a stripper or hooker? What about his girlfriend Vicki...? Will he back out of the party?