Reviews for Sekirei of the Leaf
anonymous chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
Please continue already since I would hate to see such a great story go to waste.
MangaMan chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
I know that it has been nearly three years, but I really REALLY hope that you continue this story. It is very creative, and I would love to see where you go with it.
Tomon chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Generally I against high tech Naruto stories, but there it at least makes sense and I really like the Miya hokage idea.

So far it's really enjoyable and have great potential so if you come back to this universe of your, I'm really curious how it will continue.
Aizen2468 chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
Now, this is a very original idea that I don't think anyone even thought could happen, let alone write about it. You truly have created a unique world/setting for your story, and I also like the idea of partnering Sekirei with ninja. It just all seems so to fit together in some sort of awesome mesh. I truly hope you continue this one someday. I definetely think your on to something with this original setting/world/plot.
Dick Rash chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Honestly, I don't like it. Don't know why but I hate everything about this fic-so ... onto the next Sekirei fic!
IAMHIMk chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
Hope you continue the story soon.
Stigma chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is why I dislike crossovers because they're done half ass. If your going to bring the characters over at least bring all the main characters over. Screwing the main character Minato over, er Minato Sahashi that is. Is why this story fails. Granted he's not all powerful, but his character is better then most.
RasenShuriken92 chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2009
Curses, hiatused again! Hope all these storys are picked up in the new year!
Reishin Amara chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
lol,this has been a great story,i can definitly wait until years end! besides,i have christmas to distract me til then!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I know nothing of this Sekirei.

First time I have ever heard of it.

Will say it’s pretty cool with what I’ve seen so far in the past and the present of Naruto’s world since it joined it.

I see it’s caused some positive things to happen in the present of Naruto’s world.

This is Naruto in his teens, right?

Couple of examples for positive things are Naruto having a living mother and having an impressive sounding girlfriend with water-based powers.

Wonder how things are with Hinata since Naruto’s now taken?

The starting chapter was well told and I think I’m going to like this universe with Naruto’s world joined with the Sekirei world.

I almost hate to check out the original universe of Sekirei.

Feel like it’d ruin this universe for me if I did.
Hichigo Kurosaki chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
Sounds like an interesting story. I don't believe the fastness of changes in the story. Also, why did you decide to keep Obito alive in this story and no Uchiha massacre? It is a completely weirder story with the sekirei in it I guess could be why. Plus I still wondering how his mom had a change of heart of her predicament with marrying Minato to loving him like was pointed out.

I would keep writing it you know. It is a very rare crossover since there's only two of them and there should be at least one story complete. I am a fan of SciFi myself but for the life of me I can't imagine a Naruto series with future technology, with sekirei...maybe. Anyway, do your best I look forward to new chapters!
Sojourn chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
Awesome fusion. first thought it was going to be a crossover but I think you did a good job blending the story lines. very interested in seeing how the relations dynamic continues between the nations once the word continues to spread about Konoha losing their greatest deterrent. I guess the only things I don't like so far are the personality changes of Kakashi and Anko, but unfortunately it all makes perfect sense since events that cause them to change into who we know from canon didn't happen.

I had a quick question regarding the Sekireis in this story. I was thinking about the Akizu's background you had in your other work "Minato's One and Only Wife" and how Akizu was used as the test subject to develop the winging process and how she was artificially winged. I was wondering if Orochimaru did the same thing and if one of the Sekireis with him is artificially winged and not truly bonded to him. A Sekirei that is following him but deep down might hate him for what he did to her with all of the experiments. I say might cause Orochimaru is probably the most sneaky/charismatic mofo in the entire series making people he experiments or messes with still loyal to him (either through fear or blind faith)
chm01 chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
I like it!
X3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I read in your profile read the Wheel of Time series... So I decided to challenge your skills on inserting characters in another world. The challenge I write is to try to insert the Naruto characters into Robert Jordans world of fantasy. An absurd challenge I know, but based on how you integrated naruto into Rosario Vampire and integrated Sekirei Naruto. I'm sure you can do it, Iook forward to the first chapter if you decide to take on this endeavor. With that said I leave this with wishes of good luck.