Reviews for Sekirei of the Leaf
Slicerness chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
i can only think of two think i can comment on.

1. what is naruto's sekirei ability?

2. i want it written down (somewhere) that i accept the musubi/sasuke pairing under heavy protest.

i was just writing my latest chapter in openoffice and i already miss spell-check! *sob*
Dominikku-kun chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
okay, wow. That was pretty interesting. I look foreward to the continuation of this story, as it has a lot of potential... but so do nitroglycerine and Peroxide, so... Yeah.

I hope the result of this it better than that of the little science experiment I just mentioned.

Dominikku-kun
mr. uroboros chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
cool
Mes-012 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Well, since its Orochi, it probably was murder and revenge is going to be taken by Naruto. This is third time (first and second being the first two chaps) I read Sekirei, so I don't know most of the things, which makes me wonder "What the heck is winging?". Well, other than wanting to see Naruto actually piloting the wagtail, I hope you update some of your other stories soon. Solid chapter and hope this continues )
Thyrokio chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Good work
weixuan18 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
...Sasuke and Musubi...SASUKE? o.O
Orchamus chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Lols.
Muffin-crumbs chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Interesting take, that's for damn sure. Still too early for me to see how much i'll like it though; such extreme variations on both stories it may be a bit too much to tackle. but if there is an author who i think can do it, it's you.

i just want to see how much hate you'll get for the Sasuke Musubi pairing, but i have to say the shino akizu is quite possibly the cutest darn thing i could have ever imagined just by their personalities alone, while the Uzume Hinata comes a distant second. good luck and hope to see an update soon
Shinra Tensei chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Most of the time yuri hinata completely kills a story for me but with uzume... it just seems to work

Will Chouji ever find love...

Will Sasuke ever get laid considering Musubi's habit of sleeping at intimate moments...

Will Wind Country now be named something awesome like the sea of glass...

So many questions left unanswered.

I'll be waiting with much anticipation.
inuboy86 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Nice chapter and it answered several questions, but one question I have now is about Hinata and Uzume, I never expected them to be Sekirei and Ashikabi, also does Hinata still like Naruto or are you going to pair her with some other guy along with Uzume, because I can't see her as a lesbian?
MistressWinowyll chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
wow, that is one heck of a relationship. I do have to say it is very close to canon. I really like the idea you have for Hinata and Uzume, it's really cute and I CAN'T wait till you go into a little more detail for their intimate moments.

::giggle::

Go Uzume!

Who are you going to have Chouji pair up with? I think it would be interesting to see him with someone like Matsu...I mean, she's smart like Shikamaru but sexy in a way that he deserves.

Nice Job.
SulliMike23 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Musubi and Sasuke? Not a good match, IMHO. But where's Sakura, Ino, and Kiba? Woah! *plugs nose from a possible nosebleed* Uzume and Hinata! That's just a yuri pairing waiting to happen!
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Orochimaru pissed of the wrong person this time, he's a dead man once Miya catches him alone.
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Awsome! Continue soon!
Gogolu chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Wow.

Destruction of 2 great villages was a surprise.

Very nice twist.