Reviews for Sekirei of the Leaf
vikraal chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Great Story, Totally Unpreditable & Not that it matters much But why in 9 Hells does Naruto wear his Orange & Black Outfit he doesnt even have the Kyuubi or Being Kushina's Son ( Not that Anyone knows If thats the Reason that he wears Orange )
Dudtheman chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
very cool and a happy sasuke wow i think the world may end lol.
colin chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
I wonder what abilities Naruto received from his Sekirei side?
MRBee chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
oh my lord...

i'm having a rather large brain malfunction contemplating Hinata and Uzume... *druul*

Mistress is definitely wonderful influence lol

the pairings so far have been really nice. the twins and shika/cho are cute. sasuke and musubi is nice too, but you haven't mentioned sakura and ino. I'm thinking sakura would be with homura(aka mini Kakashi) and ino... shiina? unless you're saving him for Yukari...

pairing aside, this is really getting me excited about how this will go. The true plot has yet to be introduced but i'm already enjoying how this is playing out. I'm interested in seeing how exactly naruto's winging process would work out since he's a shinnin so... yeah. Could he get winged?

AHH HinataxUzume! *druul*
morbid333 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
I knew you said this would have a higher level of technology but I didn't realise just how high it would be.
HyuugaPrincess15 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
i love this story you always come up with really interesting ideas
Dominikku-kun chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Well then, Naruto has a sibling, Hinata's a lesbian, Shino finally has someone he can relate to, Shika is one lucky bastard, Chouji is one unlucky bastard, and, of course... there's Sasuke... Oh, and Konoha is the Hi-tech Ninja central of the world... This is gonna be interesting...

Well, now I'm curious about Kuusano and Shiina... and Matsu, Kazehana, Homura, the Disciplinary squad sekirei, Kuno, and most of the rest of the Naruto crew and The remaining Sekirei... albeit short, I loved this chapter, you set a... well, not really a foundation, because if you did, things are pretty shaky from where I'm sitting, but, a pretty decent bit of setting development.

I can already tell I'm going to love this story and that Orochimaru and Kurasaba will be involved deep in the plot.

You absolutely MUST update soon!

Dominikku-kun
Lord Edric chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Sasuke and Musubi? that I did not see coming also Uzume and Hinata, my imagination just went into over drive, cant wait to what's nexts
Mike chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
AWESOME!
ABitterPill chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Well while I'm extremely new to Sekirei I'm willing to give this story a try.

I am hoping that there will not be the "Sekirei plan"/game as there is in the official material. While the Sekirei might need an Ashikabi to unlock their powers given that they are in a peaceful, open co-existence with the Shinobi of the leaf, I don't see a reason for the "Sekirei Plan"/game at all. It will be interesting to see how their missions play out though.

Eh, dunno how I feel about the advanced tech aspect. I always rather enjoyed Naruto with it's oddball "balance" of tech or lack. Though given the arrival of the Sekirei, I can understand why eventually tech would work it's way into the Shinobi society. Given that the Sekirei hold a monopoly on it effectively, that would give them a LOT of influence throughout the world I would think.

One thing that I've been wondering about, With Naruto and Yukari being Shinnin/Sekirei-shinobi hybrids, exactly how does the "winging" work for them? Do they still need an Ashikabi to unlock their full Sekirei powers? How does this work for the relationship between Naruto and Tsukiumi? As I understand it not every human can be an Ashikabi. Will Tsukiumi be able to unlock the full potential of Naruto's own Sekirei powers? Does Naruto posess enough of the genes to actually awaken Tsukiumi's?

Things I am curious about.

It would seem there is no Kyuubi in this which is too bad. I cannot deny the Kyuubi (be it male, female, or otherwise) is one of my favorite characters. Seriously, how can you go wrong with demonic bloodlust filled carnage? I am curious why it hasn't shown up. Is it still present in the world? Do the Bijuu not exist in this AU? Hm.

It's very nice to see Sasuke portrayed differently. I cannot tell you how refreshing that is. Hopefully it will stay that way. I enjoy fresh things.

Now onto the way you've been telling this story. One chapter in the past, one in the present, then another in the past, then another in the present. I hope you keep using this style. It's a nice change and I like seeing both aspects of it like this.

I'm not sure how this story will turn out but thus far it's not bad. I'll keep an eye on it.
MikeJV chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Ah... I like the way everything is set up, I've been thinking about doing something similar and actually seeing something similar i relly like the whole eactra years thing, like high school basically, get rid of the whole D-rank misions thing. I'll have to work out the detials so i don't copy anyone tho.

Enough about me, LOVEDD the story, funny stuff. And Naruto... I swear when it comes to girls he is so dense you could drive nails with his head and he wouldn't notice. Part of his charm tho, and love the differences in the races, good stuff.

Mike (finally shutting up) lol!
NovaBladeZ chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Hikari and Hibiki seemed to have a thing for lazy guys apparently. Sasuke/Musubi? He does seem to be different, a lot less brooding, so who knows if they're compatible or not. Don't really care about Sasuke anyway so I can just accept it.

So, Naruto has a face "clear of blemishes and scars"? Hmm, no Kyuubi stuffed inside him then... Wonder if it didn't attack or it got pwned?
Slicerness chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
i can only think of two think i can comment on.

1. what is naruto's sekirei ability?

2. i want it written down (somewhere) that i accept the musubi/sasuke pairing under heavy protest.

i was just writing my latest chapter in openoffice and i already miss spell-check! *sob*
Dominikku-kun chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
okay, wow. That was pretty interesting. I look foreward to the continuation of this story, as it has a lot of potential... but so do nitroglycerine and Peroxide, so... Yeah.

I hope the result of this it better than that of the little science experiment I just mentioned.

Dominikku-kun