Reviews for Sekirei of the Leaf
Cyren Fire chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
o fighting a whole country...fun :D
uo-chou chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
Looks like Naruto doesn't yet realize how horrific war can be. He will, though, I'll bet. ;)
Dominikku-kun chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
So I'm assuming the next few chapters will just be one epic battle after another? AWESOME!

Looking foreward to it.

Dominikku-kun
Dominikku-kun chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
A team of 7, huh? I'm assuming Yume is a ninja, so that would make 3 ninja, 3 sekirei, and 1 shinnin?

Sounds like fun!

Dominikku-kun
Mike chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
Awesome chapter!
morbid333 chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
So it seems like everyone is revolting. I guess it should have been expected.
AngelForm chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
That’s about what I thought would happen. Wonder how Stone has managed to still have ninja after a decade and a half of revolts. A stubborn people indeed.
Slicerness chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
who's yume's sekirei? i'm tryin to think back but i can't remember her being even mentioned.
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
HAH! When I reading that first part, I immediately thought it was Naruto. And I wondered 'wait a minute, Naruto and Shiina?'. Then I saw Yukari.

Commence the lulz.

I'm looking forward to more, this is an interesting AU!
keplo chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
oh yes there will be blood. :P i think i have said that 5 times already on your different fics but it fits nicely here :D
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
AWSOME! CONTINUE SOON!
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
While I don't really understand Sekirei, the story continues to interest me. However, I was wondering when you would add another chapter to "A Father's Love" and "A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood" because those, being part of your AML AU are my most favorite stories of all. Although the wait is worth it, I, along with many others I'm sure, need a fix.
Toa Naruto chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
Uh-Oh, Deidara's the Tsuchikage! Bet he's made some mandatory art appreciation laws, huh?

Excellent work! Even though I've never read Serikei, I'm really interested.
nothost chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
naruto and his new powers. He might destroy his squad by testing them. lol. Nice story, but I wander where akatsuki is in all of this, and maybe you should add in a third party; someone who is the leader of a resistance comprised of surviving ninja of the third ninja war, and want to see the downfall of the empire, and bring back the old system of the 5 great nations.
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 8 . 10/19/2009