Reviews for Sekirei of the Leaf
Lord Grond chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Miya destroyed the base Sekirei to kill Orochimaru and avoid than he take with him the technology to crush Konoha but Orochimaru survive with a few of his followers and Konoha is unaware than he is still alive preparing to give weapons to the two surviving ninja nation who will try to destroy Konoha in the future, that was expected than they were Orochimarus allies, i like than she said to council the truth of his mystakes but she dont humiliate enough for their shortcomings, im waiting to see what is going to happen in the next chapter.
MikeJV37 chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Great chapter, and at least both sides are a couple years away from having the weapons.

Mike
Grumpywinter chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Hmm, Well I don't think Orochimaru has the equipment for building an airforce, If said airforce had Machine guns mounted on it and a Bomb bay
uo-chou chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Orochimaru is a fucker.
keplo chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
ah perfect explanation to anti matter. its like kami taking scoop of ice cream with heavenly spoon
Mike chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Great chapter!
HolyKnight5 chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Hmm...Orochimaru more than likely harvested the ovums and genetical material from his Sekirei, likely keeping the material on a scroll ALWAYS on his possesion.

Given the evidence of successful and fertile breeding between Sekirei and Human, added to the gained knowledge on Genetic Engineering, he must be interested now on developing Shinnin bodies both as servants, and highly enhanced replacement bodies...the mix between the finest bloodlines and the best Sekirei of his possesion.

Oddly, i can see him honouring his dead Sekirei on his own twisted way, by creating Shinnin with material supplied by Kiri...the Hyouton and Kaguya clans...and some material "borrowed" from Konoha and the Hyuuga and Uchiha clans...a slight tweak, and they can grow and reach maturity on a fraction that a normal Human...while still being mentally malleable to turn them into fanatically loyal tools...the problem...the first embryos will likely use "borrowed" wombs...from unwilling women from Water Country...it would be oddly interesting, to have Haku's mom(Or Fem-Haku?) being impregnated...then somehow fleeing, giving birth, then dying...who knows...
Dominikku-kun chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Well, think of it this way, no one can use the anti-matter missiles now, they'll have to build their own.

Dominikku-kun
thefourthhokage chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Must say this story is very interesting. Cant wait to read some good action as We all know the kids and Miya are beasts. And in previous chapters they were funny and good. Loved that you put Uzume and Hinata together it threw me off at first but then I remember Uzume's Ashikabi was a female in the Manga. the other pairings were good to I loved Shika and the Twins. Damn tha guys lucky in almost all of your stories LOL.

-the4th-
Silhouette of a Life chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
I'm sorry but this chapter ruined the story for me. If she had a password that could have blown up the ship, she should have done so from the start. Orochimaru wouldn't have gotten away with all that wonderful technology. But I guess then there wouldn't be much of a story would there.
AngelForm chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
What a plot twist.

Nice to know Miya is not an idiot. Even if her advisers are. Or were, they may change soon.

So the snake has all the knowledge he needs, assuming he can access it, but absolutely none or the equipment or resources to use it.

Must have been very small missiles or a very, very strong containment around them. One took a cite. 198? That I would have expected to level a country. Still the ship that held them was extremely tough.
keplo chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
ouch... well atleast it takes care of antimatter missiles :P they were too uber to begin with
A Fan chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
wow ive read alot of your stories and ive been a bit busy in reviewing, but damn, dude youve got some serious talent, another great story and chapter, btw, will miya blow up at the council and disband it? :D
Scottkuduo chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
does naruto's mum have all the technology in her brain? With the snake sanin having the knowledge in his data pad, would he be able to create better/worse weapon?

Does this mean that he only has 3 followers while the rest die?

Will naruto;s mum be able to know that he is still alive as he is on wagtail.
uo-chou chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Oh snap. I guess Orochimaru is going to be pissed about that. I'd say since Orochimaru has the sekirei knowledge now they're in for a good old-fashioned arms race.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »