Reviews for Journey
Faraway-R chapter 14 . 6/12
Eva-chan is right. I also wonder what the answer would be.

Did you... X-files...

Also. Nice comeback, Eda!
Faraway-R chapter 13 . 6/12
I wonder when Ranma is going to do something about his Neko-Ken affliction. So far, it didn't hit him all that much. Buuut...

Also, holy shit the big guns!

Arc-en-Ciel (aka Rainbow Gun, no, really.). Bradeson's broadside. And Usagi's super-shield.
Faraway-R chapter 12 . 6/12
Shenhua is in for a surprise. :)

Also, I think I need to recheck that StrikerS scene.
Faraway-R chapter 11 . 6/12
Hmmm. So what is Aether that Bradesonians refer to?

Also, bad move Ranma, no announcing your attacks!

Snerk. Open-minded wives are a must in the supernatural line of work. :)

I also found it interesting that Chibi-Usa's supposedly ripple-compliant memory isn't working. I'd say it was more of a ripple-proof memory, with additional memory uploads through the Time Gate on the Pluto.

Hmmm. Eighth fleet. Of how many? Also, with that attitude to getting new members? Fuck you very much Bradesonians.
Faraway-R chapter 10 . 6/12
You know, in the beginning of the chapter, the Amazons were shown to be... Like Mundus Magicus. Focused only on their wants and needs, interests and customs, intensely isolationist.

Well, Europeans made an example out of Shogunate and of China back in the day, how that ends.

ALso, woow. You actually did it, you fit in the eponymous "tentacle monster vs female warriors" battle. Shame on you! :D

And this ace in the end? A prick.
Faraway-R chapter 9 . 6/12
Well you have learned the lesson, Happosai. Some places are more dangerous than even centuries-experienced martial arts grandmasters can handle. Once the hornet nest is stirred, that is. :)
Faraway-R chapter 8 . 6/12
Ah, so it's like that. This Infinity Circuit of Bradeson's is hax! Seriously, limited resurrection.

Happosai is finally getting his just deserves from normals. :)

And yeah, I also remember this joke about super-powerful Earthlings. Something in the water indeed. :)
*Worried Tone* I hope it's not the pollution though.
Faraway-R chapter 7 . 6/12
And so Happosai falls into the old problem of relying on outside sources for power - once you are cut off, you are just out of luck.

Heh, I also remember that 4-koma spoof of Nanoha's Raising Heart being bloodthirsty. :D

Badass Yuno is badass librarian. Me like. Aand... Eva-chan!

Finally, we get a good look at the conquering assholes... Wait what?! The bitch lives!
Faraway-R chapter 5 . 6/12
Hmmm. That ornate mallet.

I actually don't think they were ever explained.

Ahhahahaha! Black Lagoon Crew - I can already envision how it's gonna go. :D
Faraway-R chapter 4 . 6/12
I SO understand Rei's hesitation in face of training. It really is not that reassuaring. :)
Faraway-R chapter 2 . 6/12
Heh. The infamous naked swirly light show. :)
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 6/12
Nabiki following her little girl dreams? Yes please!
Veedramon chapter 14 . 1/27
Well, the story would have worked fine with just the Senshi, Nanoha and Ranma 1/2 cast, plus the bad guys, but I guess the Negi stuff is a sequel hock?
Veedramon chapter 13 . 1/27
Well, they should have made her a more powerful device.
Grizzmon chapter 12 . 1/27
Well, this is gonna get interesting.