Reviews for Melody's Nanny
Merrick chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
I just wanted to know if you can give me any suggestions on this I'm making a tlm fanfiction too.
aqoursruby chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
Wonderful ending! I'm impressed that you manged to write a multi-chap story over a course of five years. I abandoned most of mine...oops.
Loved this story! Great job. :D
Bex0591 chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
Oh! I just love happy endings. Defiantly worth the wait, can't wait to read more of your upcoming fan fictions in the future.
TPATFan16 chapter 27 . 7/29/2014
YAY! HAPPY WEDDING ENDING! AMAZING, ESPECTACULAR JOB, BUD! U OUT DID URSEKF ON THIS! I'M VERY PROUD OF U! XOXOXO ;D
prnamber3909 chapter 27 . 7/29/2014
awwwwwwww
XTheauthorthatneverwasX chapter 27 . 7/29/2014
Finally (sorry) This story was wonderful, I really loved it ! Your ideas were great :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
Once again you have written an amazing chapter i can not express how much i love this fanfiction. Very good cant wait for the next chapters. :-) :-) :-)
The Minions Master chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
Update soon
DuchessOfDank chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
I like your story, however I am a bit confused... Did Ariel and Eric get together at some point? I've read this story a couple times and I don't know if I'm just missing it or its a major plot hole? I really have enjoyed your story quite a bit, enough to read it multiple times, so please don't take this as a dig or an insult. I am just asking for. a little clarification. Please keep it going! I'm such a such a sucker for ArielXEric. I'm a redhead, bright red at that, so I have some redhead solidarity to uphold.

It doesn't hurt that Eric is the 2nd hottest cartoon ever. Flynn Rider being #1 of course. Aww if only they were breathing creatures...

Love this story, so cute how you've incorporated every character down to Vanessa! Melody is adorable, and I'm dying to read more. Thanks for the update, now keep 'em coming and quickly! 333
XTheauthorthatneverwasX chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
Yes ! A new chapter wonderful ;) Eric holding ariel is sooo cute :). I love how Triton is mad as always :)
kit-kat74 chapter 26 . 7/3/2014
Yay! An update! . I really enjoyed this chapter, the only thing i have to say is that there are a few grammar mistakes, but other than that I really enjoyed this chapter. Please update soon! ;)
aqoursruby chapter 26 . 7/3/2014
I almost forgot about this story! I was really happy when I got the email that it was updated.
I'm glad to see that this story is coming to a happy end.
Write on!
julysky712 chapter 25 . 6/14/2014
I love this story/series/ book a lot i enjoy very much and it has encouraged m to write a sequel to my own story. but i ask you nicely to please update soon. it has been 2 months since the story has been updated. i Know you are probably busy , spending time with family,or you may just have writers block. i understand and i want to let you know unlike some people i haven't given up on waiting for the story. hope you write soon good luck and hope you are enjoying your summer!
julysky712 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
if you can please have multiple chapters for the story if it does not end in chapter 25
aqoursruby chapter 25 . 5/6/2014
I'm loving this story. The original one was unrealistic and crazy? That just makes me wanna read it, lol.
Just to see what it was like.