Reviews for I'm not going to call you Dad
Lakitalover chapter 12 . 4/14
I love a happy ending.
Lakitalover chapter 9 . 4/14
Well, I wanted to be concerned for Sam, but you've filled the last half of the chapter with so many funny, glib barbs from him I can't stop laughing.
Lakitalover chapter 6 . 4/14
I really enjoy how it's so easy to picture Michael and Fi actually having any of the conversations they have in your fics. The bit about Fi's dress at the beginning of this chapter, for example, captures their voices perfectly. And Fi's parting shot at the end...LOL! You have such humorous ways of torturing Michael. Most of them are fairly cannon, but you tend to write Fi giving Mike a hard time better than the screenwriter's did (namely, in the sense that they could have included it more and made it more playful and less confrontational).
Lakitalover chapter 5 . 4/14
*falls over laughing* That ending with Fi is perfect! And you've got Michael's terse, clipped dialogue down to a T.
Lakitalover chapter 2 . 4/14
*snickers* It's always a rare delight to see Fi acting more level-headed than Micheal.
CC chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Totally satisfying end. Mas happy likey! :D
CC chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
EXCELLENT! You are the first Burn Notice FF writer I've read (I'm starting from the beginning, with only finished stories that are 1K words and NOT song fics) that actually used the - what I like to call - "personal title cards" in their story. :D Thanks! That really brought me into the story, seeing as how that's such a distinctive marker of the show.
nomdeplume30 chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Very fun!
BurnedmichaelY chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
haha I passed up this story when I read that sam n maddie were together but i have to admit its very cute and funny, thanks for a wonderful story
BurnedmichaelY chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
lmfao i looove sam
i luv ewansmile chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
Haha. Loved this story! Awesome job! Please write more Burn Notice stories, you're wonderful at them!
i luv ewansmile chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Whoa. What a great twist to this story, as if it wasn't already great enough.
i luv ewansmile chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Haha. This is my favorite chapter so far. Drunk Michael is too cute and there isn't enough drunk Michael stories out there.
i luv ewansmile chapter 5 . 1/11/2011