Reviews for Broken Silence
90TheGeneral09 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Short, and not very polished. But I can sort of see the point here, the main event that goes on. Jake kills somebody in retaliation for Zack's murder. The whole thing ends pretty abruptly, though. I would've worked on it a while longer before actually uploading it.
hateme101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
this made me cry
chocolate fountain chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
ar that was so cute!

cant believe he killed her! but know i guess they're even!

i love the film alpha dog, dont you? its so good and i love the actor who plays Johnny hes so yummy and of course justin timberlake for frankie, anyway going off track here! i love it! in my opinion this is the best out of the three on the alpha dog site thingie!

i mean u weren't afraid to write what they would really say and how they would act! i love it when shes like screaming at him; "Fuck you Johnny put me down." haha thats funny!

and i love the dramaric ending! i had a feeling he'd kill her but then you get like a vision of Johnny like botling through the door and saving her! (well i did!) and whats sadier is he couldn't properly look at her because of the cops - that was so sad! i so love this story - i' ve added it to my favourites! do u have any more stories? i'll go look...

i was wondering, i would love your opinion on some of mine! its just i write more harry potter and well i dont have a lot on this site, i write on a site called / my username is daisychain1. its just an idea if you dont want to then it doesn't matter.

anyway 10/10