Reviews for Hearts of Three
Nika chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Por cierto amo las historias spones ojala escribas alguna. Pero con final feliz pleaseeee.3
Nika chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Noooo :*( que triste, porque no pudieron compartirlo, me gusta. Cuando tanto como jim y nones están enamorados de spock. Pero el final me dejo deprimida. Te felicito escribes de maravilla.
sweetkakes35 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Holy cow, so much sad. As in 'I now need to find the fluffiest triumvate fic in existence to counteract all the feels I'm having. BUT! It was a very well thought out and executed fic. Clearly, I was very engaged in it :)
Jay chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Gwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh *sniffle* *snifgle* I'm crying my eyes out here! this hurt me to read, it is just so painful. Good job on getting me to feel so much. I almost want to hate you which means you are a good writer. I don't like tragedies but you did such a good job of making this crush me. I hate you, and thanks for writing
The True Myth chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I love this! I love stories with Bones/Spock and K/S but this is just too cute! Them fighting over him!
I love it!
C8H7N3O2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
:'( Spock you self sacrificing bastard you.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Could you write a :

Happy. Grphic. Language. Mind Meld. Kirk/Spock/Bones triangle...

I wanna see them happy...for once...

Hope when you write it its LONG... _
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh my god Spock... McCoy... Kirk... /crying too hard to type, sorry for the incoherent review, just know I love this...
TisAFarFarGreater chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh my word. Its so sad it hurts my chest and throat. I'm crying so hard that I cant see. It is so perfect and so freaking realist. It speaks so much. I applaud you. I needed a good cry and this scenario is so close to life that its perfectly wrong. WOW.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Sad and sweet and well written.
Doni chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Beautifully done and terribly sad.
Contort chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow... That was just ridiculously sad and desperate... hopeless. SO depressing... And...yeah. I'm a little speechless because I've never seen anyone convey something like this before and I must just honestly say thank you.
I-Did-It-But-I'm-Blaming-You chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow this was really good. I think I now ship Bones and Spock :)
DarlaPr0duction chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow. Another Fantastic story. I really love your Spock and Bones stories. A lot. This was just amazing, but so very sad. Poor Bones :(
csad21 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This story rather surprised me, I have to say. When I read the word "triangle" in your AN (because the link was forwarded to me, so I didn't read the summary), I was sure it was about both McCoy and Spock being in love with Jim. Strangely, McCoy being in love never even occurred to me, not in TOS, not in Reboot, even though the antagonistic nature of their relationship should make it irresistible.

And strangely, when I hear about a triangle story in this fandom, I rather expect it to be between Kirk/Spock/Uhura.

Despite that, I didn't think this story to be OOC, not one bit. And I still loved it, even though I usually prefer the stories I read to have a happy ending - even if it's united in death together sort of thing. I have to say, I felt for McCoy in this, not least because of this story's explanation on how the relationship even started - with oblivious!Kirk unable to keep it in his pants. After all, that sort of thing doesn't make you all that readily inclined to feel sympathetic towards a character, even if you're a K/S fangirl like me.

And the open ending? Brilliant idea, even though (or perhaps because?) it makes one want to know very much what happened, what that universe now looks like. An Enterprise without Spock? Barely imaginable. So yes, this story packs a punch, and the ending even more so.

Guess this is one of those stories that get buried underneath the mass of badfic on this site. :)