Reviews for Another Lifetime
anushkagautam90 chapter 18 . 10/29
Are you ever going to update... Bcoz there are sooo many plots uncompleted...soo many one shots stories are on cliffy n i am desperately waiting here for u to come n complete... N if u have switched from ff to some other site please tell so i can finish your beautiful n passionate plots
Pretty please tell me
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
Lol that chapter was so rapey!
A Midsummer chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
Foolish, foolish lovers. She was the one who had ultimately doomed him and while the betrayal stung and tugged at his heart and soul harshly, he still loved her. Lusted over her. 300 years after.
emma-nyaaan chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
OMIGOD! WHAT HAPPEN!
OMIGOD!

I don't know truly why she killed him, or whatever:I

Well I wanted to review for your other storieess but I think you already signed out from FF so what's the point.

BUT THIS. GODDARN THIS! Aaaaaagghhh
Its agony to read your mini-verse uncompleteddddddd :me and my broken heart:
Aki no Ryu chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Tifa sells Cloud's soul to get out of the marriage. After it's done, she commits suicide? I wonder where the spirit of Lady Tiffany went? Did she just get reincarnated into modern Tifa?
Aki no Ryu chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
This is a pretty dark universe, me thinks. Definitely deserving of a separate story all by itself. pretty please? You're so good at this!
Aki no Ryu chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
Oh ho! This dukeverse is GREAT! You could do a whole separate multi-chapter fic on it! I so would love to read job, Tifa, for resisting the irresistable!
Aki no Ryu chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
Oh what? This universe just got more interesting. This isn't a manifestation of the modern Tifa in the art gallery is it? Did the Earl of Nibelheim curse the Duke or something and have him trapped in the painting for assaulting his daugher? Hmmm... BTW, any recommendations on historical romance?
Aki no Ryu chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Ooh, that was good, very good. I sense that Cloud here is more of an evilish, darker Cloud.
Aki no Ryu chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
That was a lovely reunion. That can't be the ending though, can it?
Aki no Ryu chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
I've been waiting for this! Uh oh, it's a whole different level if it's your own people clamoring for blood. I hope this doesn't end in angst! I like how Cloud's the higher ranking person over Zack in this world and how he's showing so much restraint but barely disguised fury.
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
Please tell me Cloud's 'kimono' is actually the male version! LoL, it's disturbing to imagine him in a female kimono, nyahahaha Love the line about your first boyfriend being your only one. .smiles.
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
One of my friends played a variation of this game but with socks. They used rolled up socks to hit their targets. This makes me want to play now. I love how Cloud snuck up on Tifa and, ahem, distracted her.
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
That was hawt!
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Nice. Very nice. I'd like to see a happily ever after chapter to this one! hehe