Reviews for The Heart Knows
mcanary chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
WOW! This is such a lovely story! You are most definitely under reviewed here. It is very well written and easy to read. I have enjoyed each and every chapter and looking forward to reading more from you. I was curious about the time frame though. It seemed to be taking place in around like King Author's time period, but also seemed to be more modern too. But also, Bella gave me a Kathryn Hepburn feel of her, lol. So if you haven't figured it out yet, but I really do think this was a great story and look forward to reading more from you. thanks for sharing!
sandrai86 chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
I love all the stories you have written. Please don't stop
Katiekrm chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
There aren't many stories that I read straight through and this was one of them. Thanks for such a great tale!
Katiekrm chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
I really love this story. It's not your typical "Bella is kidnapped" story. I can't wait to see more of Edward and I love your Bella.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
10/04/13 - just found this story / thank you for sharing your talent.
Wishful Thinker chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I was kind of hoping Charlie turns up, he's one of my favorite characters and he's left out so much!
Wishful Thinker chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
So my question now is, if this Queen's House is such a long-standing institution with yearly initiates and roles at things like the Prince's birthday ball, why is anybody unaware of who she is? She's got the collar after all, shouldn't it be obvious?
Wishful Thinker chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Haha, I like how she just avoids looking him in the eyes so she can keep talking.
Wishful Thinker chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I don't understand why there are so few reviews on this story, it's written really well!
Wishful Thinker chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I like the necklace idea and how you describe it.
Wishful Thinker chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Interesting take on the whole Bella-gets-kidnapped-and-given-to-Edward plot that so many people write such angsty messes about.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
Aww.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Contests on the baby and thanks for not leaving the story without an ending.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Oh the truth is nearly out now.