Reviews for When Enough Isn't Enough
This is like the perfect ending. But... That means the story is over? Can... Can you maybe continue it like, 3 years later again or something? If something inspires you again you MUST finish it! Or the little chao will haunt your dreams until you do...
Jairus1023 chapter 2 . 7/20
I'm really fed up right now.

Recently, I was browsing through the web on a few Sonic fanarts. And to my surprise, almost 99% of them are either making fun of him, or just plainly putting no effort into it. I wasn't like this before, but now, I'm not just ignoring it. It's not funny anymore, guys. People make fun of Sonic. However, people like you, DC111, are trying to ignore it and make things that prove that Sonic can actually be diffrent from other people's perspectives. I want to do something, do at least SOMETHING, but not right now. I need to wait until I actually get my courage to write and draw fanfics and fanarts, Wait until I just HAPPEN TO GET AN ACCOUNT. So, for now, I will keep on encouraging you until I get one.

P.s, I'm just letting you all know this, but DC111 is one of my favorite fanfic writers.
Awww this is SO CUTE! I love how Sonic accepts that he's always going to be scared of water - what he wants is not to be 'cured', but just to not let water inhibit him. I think that's something really great that you've gotten across. You write Sonic so well...
Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter! If my calculations are correct, we should have it by...what, 2018? xD
PumpkinSpiceHedgehog chapter 3 . 6/8
When in doubt... Chao.

Oh my gosh, this is precious! It's so like Sonic to be so wrapped up in helping someone else that he doesn't realize what he's really doing in regards to himself. It says something for the magnitude of his fear that he was still so keenly aware of his own fear, but it also says something for his character that he did it anyway, for the good of his new little buddy. The adorableness of the whole scene is just kind of the chocolate on the strawberry. (Or something.)

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, anonymous name or otherwise, but I absolutely adore the way you write Sonic's speech. At least to me, having grown up on my mom's East Texas lingo, Sonic sounds so natural when he says things like "Not gonna make you go to the water" or "'S just water." It can be hard, especially when you spend the first 20 years of life learning to take that kind of thing OUT of your writing (not that I fall into that category... What? Don't go lookin' at me like that!), but you're obviously well-practiced, and it works. I love it. :)

Now we have three different views of fear, three different ways of conquering it. I don't know, that's just kinda one of the things I love about Sonic in general - the David and Goliath type of story. Fics like this, especially, intrigue me; I have this weird, insatiable taste for challenging Sonic and company and bringing out the child/teenager in them. Even if it takes another three and a half years (was it really that long?!) for another bolt of inspiration to hit you, I'll be waiting, cuz if it takes that long, it's gonna be a doozy. ;)

Good to see you back! I look forward to reading anything else you've got in store! :)
WintersEdge7 chapter 3 . 6/8
I like the way you write how Sonic deals with the water it's beautiful.
Jairus1023 chapter 2 . 5/12
Wow. Just wow. This is so discriptive and you really added in the emotion to the chapter, from cheery to serious. You are one talented fanfic writer!
P.S: I write fanfictions, too. It's just that I don't upload them, since I don't have an account.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
You could do this for the next chapter

Sonics friends could have watch him in the trees.

And shadow could be the one making the waves.
Just a girl chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Yes, please continue. This is one of my favorite fanfictions ever. I did check when you last updated, and I guess I understand if you don't really want to finish this, but I would appreciate if you did. I really want to know what happens next. :)
Renohan chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
I really enjoyed this. It was different, in fact, I've never seen this done before. It really puts things into perspective, well at least for me because I really love first-person stories, and I love Sonic. So, the combination is excellent to me. I grew up with Sonic and friends and it's always great to see a fresh take on them. Keep it up! -Ren
Pylorian chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
This is reeeeeeeeally late but here

I'm awful at explaining myself so I'll be brief: this story is perfect. Everything about it is just right, I-i absolutely love it. Being horribly afraid of water myself every word of this is completely relatable. I know exactly how Sonic feels. And, if I am to be perfectly honest, this has helped me with my aquaphobia, even if just a bit. Thank you for that.
MizukiiMoon chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
This story... it's beautiful. It really pulled at my heartstrings :')

Poor Sonic. He tries so hard to face his fears, bless him. I hope he succeeds, he deserves it after going through so much to try and face up to the water. Tails should admit to what he saw, and help his bro out.

Would love to see this continued :) Keep up the excellent work!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Was that irony in the paragraph with the curious couple? This is getting pretty good! Favorited and Followed! XD
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is the first time I have read a Sonic FanFic that shows Sonic facing his fears. Good Job!
Matthew069 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Lol nice chapter
Rebel S2 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Cool! Nice! I really do hope that you add more chapters, if ever the inspiration presents itself D Awesome. Sonic's character is really good. I like the thought process D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »