Reviews for Maximum Ride: Apocalypse
Mrs obsession chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Yo when u gonna update? And I'm reapply confused right now! Idk but we need times and stuff!
Mrs obsession chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
I'm confised. Sonbasically there is fangs body walking around with a fake memory but fang? Is still in a coma on an island dream.?idk
Mrs obsession chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Eeuuuuuuuwwww omg that's disgusting! Aagh poor iggy! It sounds like sexual abuse! Omg max would never violate him like that...I'm pretty sure! But still that's traumatizing for iggy'
KTrevo chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Will your book be at Chapters here in Canada? 'Cause Imma get me your book:) it looks really good. Who's your publisher? And what's the author's name that'd be on the book?
H0l1y chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
why doesn't fang just fly off the island?
Midge 1012 chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
o very nice

i like the reason u gave Fang for not talkin

its very confusin but i luv it ]

as always D

keep writin

x
Armygirl0604 got rejected 2day chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
Good. Kill Fangles. It will make me feel better.

Leon: She's pissy. She got rejected in an ugly way today.

Me: Shut up! I didn't even ask him out.

Leon: Y-gets myhand clamped over mouth.-

Me: YOu. Out. Now. We argue later.

Anyways, totally awesome. LOVE It!
FacelessxAuthor chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
Holy crap. That completely explains why Fang is so silent. So, it was about a year after they escaped, and so Fang talked normally, and I guess no body was really one to notice if he started to talk less and less. It makes sense!

Lex is...arrogant. Sort of. I don't like him, because he's just a worst version of our awesome Fang. Fang will always be better. But, I love how Max noticed all those little details, it's kind of funny.

Update ... now?

Faceless.
FacelessxAuthor chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
THAT. IS. SO. FRICKING. AWESOME.

Faceless.
FunOne007 chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
Woah! HUGE twist! so does that mean that max has to kill fang to save the world? oh. em. gee. i hope that its the brother that she has to kill.. not that i have anything against him.. its just i love fang much more. UPDATE soon, the suspense is kiling me!
Rowena of Naxen chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
I like you're version of why Fang's so quiet, even though it's sad. But couldn't it be Lex that Max was killing, not Fang? If it is him... *shudder* Please continue!

-rowena
Kay chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Yay good update another one please
Kaitie McDonahue chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
oh my goodness. this is so good! please please keep writing! i seriously don't know how to say it so that you'll understand how amazing this is. you write really well and pretty in character too. the plot idea is brilliant (even though i really don't know much about it yet haha) and you're doing great the the keeping information to yourself & wriitng it so we're confused and dying to read more! great job!
writerreader63 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
! so thats why fang doesn't talk that much anymore. Poor Max. Poor Fang. Poor Lex. Poor Fang's mom.

Suggestion: Put the meaning of the words on top.

I can't wait till the update! Hey, that rhymed...

-wr63
KiraKia chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Er . . . the After? Does that make sense?