Reviews for A Cleansing Fire
sue1zide chapter 1 . 6/18
I enjoyed this. Thank you.
jk chapter 1 . 5/13
Edward cheated on his pregnant wife with Tanya...he was shit faced but that doesn't change the FACT that he cheated. Tanya PUNCHES his pregnant wife, and she loses the baby as a result of the fight. And hes still friends with her? not only friends either but fucks her later on ...and for EIGHT WEEKS? I bet bella would love to know about that, if didn't escape me that she was never told about that! I'm sure she would be thrilled to know that the woman that helped kill her baby was fucking Edward for 2 months. That Edward would DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!
And just how many women did he cheat on her with? It sounds like it was a lot, and all in just a few months period. Then he goes on to say that since he asked for the annulment that hes had A LOT of women. his words. How many? How can bella not even ask before sleeping with him again? And without a fucking condom too! And she marries that piece of shit?/ FUCKING MARRIES HIM AFTER ALL THAT? SERIOUSLY?
THAT was a horrible end to the story! Edward should die alone with of aids, not live happily ever fucking after!
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 2/6
Loved the ride!
I loved this! The adaption to twilight characters was a good idea.
mitchell chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. i confronted him he beat me up and send me out of the house i went to my parents house and stayd with them for 5 moth without hearing from my husband I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that lord abu can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 2 days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to lord Abu. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint him at: or website: http
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Awesome story! Thanks for adapting it for us
jk chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I was kinda hoping that Tanya would show up pregnant and ruin everything again...I cant believe bella took that cheating piece of shit back!
he cheats on her, she loses the baby and then he cheats on her some more...I don't give a fuck if for months she ignored his ass he freaking deserved it! he cheated on her with Tanya!
and he has the nerve to cheat on her again...and again..and again
hes nothing but a whore a nasty used up whore
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Oh my gosh! I LOVED this story! It had so many good elements, like Edward's bad childhood, Bella's being rejected at the alter, their osses and the problems it caused them, then the miracle that they received and got back together. The biggest surprise was the regret and turnaround in Edward Sr.
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Awesome story. please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I remember this from a long time ago! Loved it but in truth I forgot about It! I read it when I first got started reading fanfiction. It was after Twilight: New Moon and before Twilight: Eclipse (movies) that I got my iPad2 and I wanted to read something, anything on my crush Robert Pattinson Team Edward all the way! So I went to Google and when I typed in Twilight it sent me to my first Twilight Fanfiction page! I did not understand WIP and people had to show me about files and how to save stories and so on, now I am a die hard fanfiction lover with Twilight and Fifty Shades Of Grey being my two favorites, it fact I mostly stay with these two groups and I LOVE Cheatwards Group!.
Sarah Amin chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
I can't believe she took him back so easily .. He's a monster . He cheated on her SEVERAL times , caused her enough stress that made her lose her baby and then threw her out of her own home .
In general , i loved the story but i would have preferred she not taking him back so easily..
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This is one of the better stories that I have read in awhile. I seriously enjoyed it. Edward was a dickhead. But I think he truly loved Bella.

I followed this from a Facebook rec. Cheatwards Spot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This is soooo wrong. Bella is a doormat. She had a rough time after the miscarriages. Depression happens. I would blame Edwards ass to for the second one. He even sleeps with Tanya after. What the fuck is wrong with him. I don't buy that shit my daddy was mean to me. It's an excuse. You choose who you are. How you treat others. I can't believe Bella took him back. He deserves to be alone and if he hurts her again again she deserves it for taking him back. She's a fucking moron. No respect for her at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Your a good writer but the whole time I was yelling fucking leave him Bella! He cheated! I didn't hear an apology. What the fuck is wrong with her? He didn't deserve a happily ever after. The ending is fucking wrong!
mEsExy chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I stopped reading toward the end when they talked. Just stupid, fuck this shit, she pushed him away, SHUT down, scorned him, and forced him TO turn away! She is to blame and you didn't even writer this but i am still going to call you out because that is just utterly stupid!

It's the cause and effect situation!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »