Reviews for A Cleansing Fire
Sarah Amin chapter 1 . 2/23
I can't believe she took him back so easily .. He's a monster . He cheated on her SEVERAL times , caused her enough stress that made her lose her baby and then threw her out of her own home .
In general , i loved the story but i would have preferred she not taking him back so easily..
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 2/12
This is one of the better stories that I have read in awhile. I seriously enjoyed it. Edward was a dickhead. But I think he truly loved Bella.

I followed this from a Facebook rec. Cheatwards Spot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This is soooo wrong. Bella is a doormat. She had a rough time after the miscarriages. Depression happens. I would blame Edwards ass to for the second one. He even sleeps with Tanya after. What the fuck is wrong with him. I don't buy that shit my daddy was mean to me. It's an excuse. You choose who you are. How you treat others. I can't believe Bella took him back. He deserves to be alone and if he hurts her again again she deserves it for taking him back. She's a fucking moron. No respect for her at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Your a good writer but the whole time I was yelling fucking leave him Bella! He cheated! I didn't hear an apology. What the fuck is wrong with her? He didn't deserve a happily ever after. The ending is fucking wrong!
mEsExy chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I stopped reading toward the end when they talked. Just stupid, fuck this shit, she pushed him away, SHUT down, scorned him, and forced him TO turn away! She is to blame and you didn't even writer this but i am still going to call you out because that is just utterly stupid!

It's the cause and effect situation!
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I just found this and I am so torn. On one hand I loved it, but on the other hand I really hate Edward. Her cheated on Bella constantly and made her miserable. She didn't do anything wrong, so I hate that in the end he said that "they" learned from their" mistakes."

The only mistake Bella made was to give Edward another chance. He and Tanya killed her baby, and what does Edward do for revenge? He bangs Tanya again. How is that getting back at Tanya? He fucked a murderer, gave her pleasure, and didn't get even with her. Yet Bella, the innocent woman, was thrown out of her home for no good reason, and was constantly humiliated. She didn't even demand Edward to get an STD test.

I really wish there was a follow up one-shot where Tanya is completely destroyed, and Bella cheats on Edward. Otherwise she should just change her name to doormat.
Eileen22 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I can't stand this Edward. He's a coward and cheater. Bella is so weak for still loving and taking him back after all the miseries he caused her. I don't see how any self respecting woman could put up with all his bullshit.
pauleen chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I Loved Loved this one-shot. Thank you or sharing.
monicaalexr chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I loved it
it was so intense
good work xD
kfoll chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Can anyone say doormat?
I don't think I've come across a more pathetic idiot in the whole of Fanfiction. If this is what women are supposed to accept and put up with from men with little more than a 'oh you silly boy' then I think I might turn lesbian.
This Edward was and is a complete spoilt c**t and Bella is even more of one for forgiving his skeezy cheating ass! To equate her hormonal, depressed, traumatic behaviour as being on a par with the cheating, abandonment and hypocritical abuse that he gave out to her is delusional and I, for one, have a lot more self esteem than to believe that she deserved his treatment of her or their marraige.
foxylady1on1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
loved it x
honeyimhom chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Enjoyed story very much.
Jeraly chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Thank you for such a great story!
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Great story, could have used time breaks, but the story was very captivating.
MizFit02062012 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012