Reviews for Unbecoming Thoughts of One Count D
wishfulliving89 chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
love the story. very funny and cute an sweet.
saya06 chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
great story, I love it, especially the fact that Leon is taken by D and the way you wrote this lemon is absolutely amazing!
Yawarakai chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
This is one of the best male sex scenes I have ever read.
Kat chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I think that D would be quite capable of making Leon his bitch,really. But also, Leon is the lion, after all. I think that if they got in a solid realtionship they'd take turns and argue about it all the time...*sweatdrop*
S. Yang Lau chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
YAYY, a D/ Leon fic! Ahh, I've been searching a while for those. Sucks to have been so short, though. Oh well, it seems like there is a sequel I can distract myself with! Wohh.

Just a little comment: Technically, it isn't really possible for a man to ejaculate so many times in such a short amount of time: there's a refractory period for males after...ahh...release and so on. Right, well, that can be overlooked for the sake of the story, but hey, you know, for future references, yeah? :)

adlam-yang
inudoggieearlover chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I agree with you! Leon being uke is adorable! and if the count did start doing that to him, he would act just as nervous as a school boy with his first girl. lol. -
IrogicalArgument chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
AWESOME! I love this chapter thank you so much for writing it. Aw uke leon is soo cute... i also haven't slept a lot lately so i have no mind / typing mental block. Keep up the awesome job.
inudoggieearlover chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
I think you should write one where the Count is the uke...

that would be...

interesting -

i know leon is one kinky...

*gulp*

person

*smiles broadly*

I want to know what you think he wold do...-
elPucko chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
I enjoyed this story so much! It's not often you see this side of Count D, but it really fits him. Especially the last part, in Leon's appartment. That made me think of D in those black clothes he has, from the story Diamond, I think. This is a very well written story and the erotica is well balanced too (one can hardly believe it is the first one you write!). Oh, and don't be embarrassed for writing smut, it's a form of art just as good as anyone! Anyway, just wanted to say that I loved this story! Thank you for writing it!
KageMori chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
this was a nice fic. i thought it was pretty good. i think it would be funny if you got leon pregnant. im laughing just thinking about it. let me know if you decided to write a kinda sequel fic to this about leon being pregnant.
20eKuRaN15 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Hahaha.. Nice one... And Leon like a preggy lady, hahaha, i would like to see that... hehehe... you're right... it would be hilarious.. Great going!
XCagedHopeX chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
hi~

just wanted to say that i like your story very much

lol :)

usually when i look in the POH section i usually see Leon as the dom and D as the sub, i very happy that you changed the roles around

sorry that i haven't given you a review on your story till now though x:

but other then that, can i ask what is your new penname?
Dark Inu Fan chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Good Girl! You actually got through your first yaoi! Heck, I can't even claim that in my writing! Keep up the good work, dark
amy chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
hey just wanted to say this is a great story so far and was hopeing you can send me the lind for the rest. my email is thanks
zeynel chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Nice to see a fellow Leon-uke fan! Leon-uke and S-seme... *grins* Really, they are just MADE to be this way!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »