Reviews for Unbecoming Thoughts of One Count D
MyDreamsToYou chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
email me the link please! my email is

tw light _ moon com cast . net

without the spaces of course _
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
*raises hand* I'd like to know how it ends! Please and thank you!
RedHerring1412 chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Well, I would like to read the rest of this.

-RHK
IrogicalArgument chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
I REALLY want to know what happens next. Please send me the link. And if you have problems with letting your best friend read the inappropriate things you write don't, my friends are way more perverted then you will ever be.
zeynel chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Hie! I just wanted to say that i love your fic! Pleade, please, please, post the next part, or send it to me, please!

And don't worry about your friend. Or talk with her!
Mabudachi-Luver chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
I definitely want to know what happens!
Vampyra142001 chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Continue writing what you want, the M rating is there to deter persons that do not like such things. Beyond that it's a matter of talking out your comfort zones.
Onidra chapter 3 . 10/9/2009

leon rocks as uke? XD

nice blue-chan

i found it XD
Umino Akiko chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Uke Leon? Well who would have thought... Kinda makes sense though... lol update soon ok?
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Oh hohohoho! *cackles with delight* I can't wait to see how the courtship goes! *leers* :P
RHK chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Of course one of my favorite pairings that I like to see are T-chan and Leon. I blame the short story that wasn't included in the American release of the manga. (To sum up, T-chan gets a crush on a sheep and Leon and Chris tries to help him make a move on her, though in the end T-chan tries to eat her (literally). D makes a comment to Chris about how love and wanting to eat is pretty much the same emotion for T-chan. At which point Chris wonders what that means about T-chan and Leon...you get the idea, right?)

Still, I do have to agree with you about D being so...seme and Leon being a bit..uke. It would definitely explain why Leon just can't seem to get a girl to go steady (or go for a date for that matter) with him.

None the less, it is an interesting story you have going on here, I hope to read more soon!

-RHK
onidra chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
yay can't wait for the next chapter
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Lol, I do agree that uke!Leon is just adorable! I'd love to see a second chapter to this! It's just too hard to find fics like this and so this was a pleasant surprise!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »