Reviews for Life's Little Lessons
SlashingMoon chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
laughing myself to death right now. love it
GabxLuci027 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Hahaha awesome job you did on this story .
Kidiu chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Haha! The ending was epic! XD Poor Ulquiorra. Poor Grimmy, too, if this keeps up, there'll be endless little Grimmjows running around.
blue-hart chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
ahahahhahahahahahhahhahhahaahhahaahahhaah sooooooooo fuuuuuuunnnny.
Arecna Aizen chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love it
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love you. *.*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
omg write a second ch it was fuckin awsome
Devil's Demon Bird chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I have to admit that I've never really liked mpreg and ususlly try to stay away from it, but it works so well with your story! I'm really happy I decided to read it anyway and now I don't find the idea all too bad, although I think your story will be one of my exceptions :)

I utterly adore the way you write and describe things, it's marvelous. Everything is so in character despite the "odd" situation they are in and the whole story kept me smiling to myself and laughing the whole way through. You really managed to make Grimmjow cute while still being utterly in character and all the comments and thoughts all of the other espedas had were incredibly amusing and spot on.

I think my absolute fave moment was when Ulquiorra noticed Grimmjow purring in his sleep at the meeting table before he too, fell alseep and landed in the tea. It was adorable and to end it in a cute yet funny Ulquiorra moment was epicness in my book. This is incredibly well written and I thank you for writing and sharing it, it was a wonderful read. You're an incredible writer, keep it up!

I realise my review is a bit late, but I just had to leave one, you write so beautifully.
TinyKat chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This has got to be one of the cutest stories I have ever read XD Instant favorite! :D
lol chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hahaha love thhe ending
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
*laughing like her life depends on it* xDDDDDDDDD oh for love of GOD!

When I read this part "...you are officially pregnant. Congratulation."- Szayel.

I was like " WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" I knew something like that was going to happen but reading it ... My mouth just hangged for a good while XD

And then full laugh laugh and laugh! jaajajajajajajajaja! *faints laughing*
Mellow chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
haha, that was halirious, i loved it! i can't even count the number of time i burst out laughing ) thanks for the great read
chirikyubi chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
lol brilliant story! love the ending XD
Toeba Saki chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Once more, hello!

Ah, I've read this one on your LJ but I ought to review [simply because I know how much a review means... I keep going back to read the reviews I get and I feel all fluffy and warm, lol]

Your humor just amazes me, Grimmjow as a mother-kitty is a lovely sight and the reactions of the other arrancars just makes this all the more giggle-worthy. The inclusion of Tesla made me squeal!

I really adore how you depict Aizen in each of your stories, he is the most caring papa-cat Grimmjow could have for a litter *giggles* The way he ran off when Grimmjow gave birth was the sweetest of moments!

I LOVE your Ulquiorra, he is just so shocked by the occurings, the poor thing and he falls asleep during a meeting! Ahahah, that gave me the laugh of my life!

Now I really want to see the little kitties growing up and creating havoc in Las Noches, breaking stuff and squealing, climbing up on everything, destroying Szayel's lab and yanking on Nnoitorra's hair... not to mention tearing out pages from Ulquiorra's books... Oh dear! This sounds like the most epic and adorable image ever!

This was so lovely, I'll definitely keep reading your stories, I just love your Grimmjow. He's the loveliest of all feline boys in the world! HA!

More huggles,

Imouto~
Moirailis chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
XD Ulquiorra at the very end...

You should do a sequel to this involving Ulquiorra as the mommy this time! XD

I would love to see Ulquiorra doing completely OOC things!