Reviews for The Midnight Mistress
PrayerGirl chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
This is pretty good so far! Keep it up!
Burnnoticegirl30157 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
i hope you update the story soon it's realy good and me and my friends want to know more.
SuperGroverandElmo chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
i love this! please update soon!
Manderss.x.x chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Ohh, ZN-chan, this is sounding really good so far!

i love how this Midnight Mistress is leaving nots alot like how Dark leaves notes in the anime DN Angel. :)

updatee sooooon :D
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
thats was so funny! pepper messing with rhodey made me laugh till i cried -)
RenaissanceGirl14 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Awesome! Wonderful chappie _~ Can't wait to find out who the Midnight Mistress is. Tootles!
MadroxMR chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
I'm so glad you maintained the humorous tone of the story. Pepper just ate up every scene she was in and I had forgotten about that way too short kilt! The way she messed with Rhodey was funny. My only complaint is that it was too short! ;)Please update soon!
Divinity of Eternity chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
just a quick little question

By any chance did you read my stories, if you do, by any chance did you get the idea that Pepper was from Ireland from; just wanna know?
Writing Alchemist 43 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
This story is great so far...I hope you keep up the work...you have a special talent for writing and you should use it against the world(mwahahahahaha)...eh,em...sorry anyway i hope you update soon!
Ashruka Krusnik chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
I'm Loving It
Artistry201 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Hahaha oh my! That is so funny! I love the description of Magnet Man, and Pepper teasing Rhodey about 'what he MIGHT have seen...' that is hilarious! I love idea. Definitely keep going, that's for sure!
Winteroses chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
AW! Yay! An update! So happy! *takes cookie and devours it* And yeah I'm happy it will be Pepperony! Pleaseplease update soon! I'll give you a cookie then:)
RenaissanceGirl14 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I like it! It has a lot of potential let me tell u that. Can't wait to read more. _
Ashruka Krusnik chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Its getting interesting. I love it so far.
WriterHorse32 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009