Reviews for Trick or Treat
endobaby chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
this was good...you should consider making it longer...
boothandbones4ever chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
So cute I loved it :D
0ae0 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
lol. Very cute! Two thumbs up. :-D
spark3597 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
they should make more scenes like that!
crazeeria chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was fantastic! It's nevr too early for a Halloween fic! This is my fav season and I enjoy everything about it! I loved this fic! I can def see it happening. I hope Booth grets his treat real soon!
mkpint chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I could see this played out on the show. Very nice.
storywriter84 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I love this. Especially the part with the guy in the Jason mask. I totally did that before. Actually, I think I told him "Excuse me" as I jumped over the empty blade of his chainsaw. Whatever, this made me laugh and smile and I wanted to let you know. Great job!
HeyMissKay chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Ahh! Haha oh, I loved this. It was happy, lighthearted, and just sweet. And I agree, I love Halloween and the fall, it's one of my favourite times of the year.

This felt very real, as always. The way you write makes you feel like you're really there, and it feels like I'm about to actually watch this on the next episode of Bones. Love it :)
Suzie1989 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow; I LOVED this! I know you think that it is early but as I absolutely love Halloween myself it is never to early to begin celebrating lol. In fact last year my best friend and I threw our very first Halloween party. The only downside was that it was at her apartment so we didn't get very many trick-or-treaters but the party itself was good.

I do wish that my neighbours went all out like this but unfortunately the UK does not seem to celebrate this amazing holiday as much as the Americans :(

Oh well; once again really liked this oneshot and I hope you do many more Halloween themed ones :D

-Suzie xx
burninganchors chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw, adorable and hot - perfect for the scene of a crisp, fall night.

Loved it all! I really want to see Brennan be scared like that in a future episode... :P

Happy [early] Halloween! Thanks for this 'treat' before it all.

[sorry, I just had to use that corny joke...]

MM