Reviews for Tunnel of Love
CuteSherry chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Brilliant oneshot.

You transcript very well the whole mood and BG, I could really picture the whole thing perfectly.

But the best thing of course was the SxS interaction, which was neither rushed nor out of place, a perfect pace, a sensual encounter of 2 people.

The only 'weird' part would be the locker thing: what are you hinting here? It doesn't feel like she was expecting to see him tonight in advance or are you saying she's got her name and address permananently with her awaiting to give it away to a guy? This is not really in her character either. And I can't think of any moment in the story in which she could have written that, unless it's untold part?
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awesomeness. It was perfect, I can really see how it took you a year to write this! But it was very sweet and well written.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
:D
Kira-Kirah chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
absoltely lovely, darling :)

such a fan of this. too bad the manga ended

LadyMusouka chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
so kawaii! i love it nice job
thisisjustSuPEr chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh so cute! LOVE IT!
sakuraheartz chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I've download the song after I've read the story. I fell in love with the song AND the story. I really do think that the one year you've working on this story has finally paid off. There are some typos but other than that, I have to say "a job well done!" :D *whispers* it'll be great if you put more chapters in it but regardless, this one shot is satisfying.
Forest Scion chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Really cute. Only typo that really stood out was using "u" as "you"
Li-Saku-chan chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
love it! so cute xD i almost felt my jaw drop when syaoran asked sakura to go to the tunnel of love, but i don't understand why sakura had her number and address write it on that paper inside her locket? and why did she leave? besides it was amesome :)
Amberfantasy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
wow!that was a great sxs oneshot...very well written and i must say one of the best oneshots i have read in a long time...

well thanks for the story and once again job well done:)
bickeringgibberish chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
can you make a sequel for this story?

I read this awhile ago but I forgot to give a review.

this is so nice.

Esa MaRie chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That. Was. Really. Good.

I would have wanted to read more if this was a multi-chaptered story. But I guess even as a one-shot, it was satisfying enough. I loved it!

Thanks for posting this! :D