Reviews for Sleeping Arrangements
ratchetray chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
More please your a genius !
AinsleyWright chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was cute. I liked it.
MissMessyJ chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love this story
Thanks For taking the time to write it
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I can picture them sleeping together holding hands!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
that was...nice
Mikado X Goddess chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Spinning Pencil chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That was a very cute little one-shot! And in-character too! Nicely done!
ilovewolfieSeth chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
this short addition was great. liked that u gave candy more caracter funny. mel and wanda together aww sweet keep it up!
BigCityDreamsx3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was adorable. :) I really liked this, I just wish you continued the story. :/
delete.delete-time chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
love this :)
BlazingWolfFire chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aww. this is really cute, not to mention a good addition to the story.

i can't wait to read more!
costley51 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Very sweet, and I love the Wanda\Melanie connection.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I love Wanda/Ian fluff, and Melanie/Jared fluff is nice, too! The part about Candy being a germaphobe was a fun touch, and the line about even "breath[ing] irregularly" getting them a dose of the Inside Clean was good.

It was thoughtful of the men to get cleaned up before they went to bed. (I know how unpleasant it can be to sleep next to someone who needs a shower but didn't feel like taking one before they went to sleep.) Then, the image of Mel and Wanda holding hands while they slept together in fairly opposite sleeping positions was so sweet. After spending so much time together in Mel's body, it's understandable that they would each be the best source of comfort for one another while they were worried about and missing their partners. It cements the idea that they're closer than even just sisters after what they went through together. almost like twins (albeit more like fraternal than identical :-) ).

Anyway, great fic, and I hope you'll write more Ian/Wanda fics in the future, too, because you have a talent for it.
HalesXxGriffiths chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
aw. I think you should have an extra chapter just cuz i like this. I dont know if it would work, it could even be, like, 2 pages, but i think it'd be cool.

ya dont have to, though. just a thought.

IT WAS SOO CUTE

IANXWANDA FOREVER X

sorry...got a little carried away...
Shanae0607 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Cute story...I can totally picture Wanda and Mel doing that in the story. Nice job :)