Reviews for Her Reaction
heyy chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
it was k. No sequel tho pls!
jacob chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
yes please contuine it
Drake chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
I would LOVE to see a full fic of this written. I will beg, tears running down my face, for this fic. Both His Choice and Her Reaction are beautifully written, and masterfully characterized. You captured the Prince and Elika's characters completely. I know that this is a very old fic, but I really really think that you should carry on with it. Please!
Still Bullet chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Ooh, I didn't know you wrote a sequel to this! I've been kinda out of time recently so I didn't actually realize this story existed until just a few days ago. I gotta say though, not bad! And I feel for you about the late update thing-I wrote the first chapter to what I thought would be a Prince of Persia series back in the summer or maybe even May and I haven't gotten close to updating it yet. But I guess some can argue that good things take time.

Anyway, I thought that this wasn't that bad. You nailed Elika perfect, and your effort really does show! I'm surprised that you didn't like Epilogue, although I do admit that since it's release it's pretty much stabbed all my theories. I like how pissed off she was and how serious the Prince was. There were a few grammatical errors, however (especially capitalizing a word after a quotation), so you need to proof read better. But other than that, not bad!

If you're going to write more, it doesn't necessarily need to be for this, so don't be afraid to try something else. Write a one-shot for Prince of Persia again if you want, and I don't care when and where it takes place-your writing style is still very nice!
Kivu chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Hello, Center.

Just so you know I have played all of the Prince of Persia games: The Sands of Time trilogy and the new version with Elika, and I love all of them.

I have read several other stories about what happens after the Prince brings Elika back, but none capture their characters as perfectly as yours do. I am very impressed with your writing skill and glad I stopped to read this.

I'm a writer myself, y'see, so I can say I'm impressed with your skill.

Anyways, I really REALLY think you should do a full-on story about the Prince and Elika fighting to seal Ahriman away again. The other thing about the other stories I've read that makes yours better is those writers never finish their work!

You, I believe, would.

So please, try and tell the story that myself and many other readers want to hear. Take it from me: you do yourself and your readers a great injustice if you don't finish a story once you start one.
SideshowShogun chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Yes, i think you should continue this story. I wanted the epilogue from the game to have ended with the Prince and Elika running away from Ahriman together. However, i can understand why it would be hard for Elika to forgive him even though he did bring her back to life. I hope she does forgive him in the sequel! Anyway, your version was interesting and with a happier ending than the game's epilogue. I also like how you kept our two heroes in character. I enjoyed this fic and would like to read more please. I know you're busy so i'm willing to be patient. Good luck!
brainfear chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Yes please to the full-blown sequel!
Alpha Lima One chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I agree: create a full fic!

I read 'His Choice' and 'Her Reaction' and I love it!

Don't stop writing fics based on this great game!

I really like the way you write, how you captured both Prince's and Elika's personality and the confession.. I gotta see more of the bond and attraction And how they are going to banish Ahriman :D:D

PS WRITE A FULL FIC BASED ON THIS PLEASE! :D

andra
D chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Yes! I would definitely love to have a full fic about this story! I really like the way you write. Hopefully you won't end it here!
J1210 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
I would like to see a full blown fanfic. I haven't been reading many much and it would be great to wait on someone else then having others wait on yourself to update a fic.(I hope I said that right.) But love to see where the Prince and Elika go to next. I have ton of paitence I can last about a month without getting tweeked.
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Like whoa ! I've been waiting for thi r. I loved it! You captured Elika's personality perfectly ! And it was adorably cute x3 !

With much love to this story,

xMDx
J1210 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I liked this a lot more than what happened in the epilogue. The confession was perfect and I can see why it took you so long Elika is a complex character she reminds me so much of Ashe from FFXII...oh wait they have the same voice over.

This was great I loved both of them 10/10