Reviews for Life as a Habit
GingeFromItaly chapter 16 . 4/29
I loved the first 16 chapters. Your characterizations are excellent and the plot is well thought out; you describe Tony and Gibbs' dynamic so well! I have so far enjoyed reading this story and I would like to finish out what happen next. I read about your migraine and I’m very sorry (I have migraine every week and I understand you). I hope you can update and finish it. Let your story join the “complete” Fanfiction category! It is wonderful and needs an ending!
NYPDBURN07 chapter 15 . 2/19
I really hope you finish this story! I really want more lol
heartbreakerninja chapter 16 . 1/27
Will there be more? This is awesome :)
Kate chapter 16 . 1/10
Hey, I really love this story. It's great! I really hope you will continue but judging from the update date I don't think so... Well, I still hope so : )
Debbie R chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
This is such as good story that I wished you would finish it. I would like to know if you are going to have Tony finally opening up to Gibbs and how Gibbs is going to react to what ever Tony tells him about his problems.
totaliny chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
Hope you can finish this story it is good
Ilikerandomthingssodontjudgeme chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
Please update soon! This story is really good! :)
Ilikerandomthingssodontjudgeme chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
Gibbs tucking Tony into bed, that is just so cute! I think it's kind of funny how you made Tony reference 'Scent of a woman'. Anyway, really enjoying reading this so far! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
Next chepter...
georgiehhs chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
This is such a good story! I think you are doing a good job with the characters..very believable. Please, please update soon! Pretty please with a cherry on top! BTW, this is my very first review of a fanfic :)
XBettinaWX chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
Wonderful story! I really hope you will post a new chapter one time.
Tiye Nicholas chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
Please continue. Love this story
Beloved Daughter chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
Really brilliant story! I can only hope that you will finish this story one day as it's been 3 years since an update... I really love this origins story...
fanficfantasies chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
This story is great so far! You said you wanted to know about typos (or at least I think you did). There was one in a paragraph about Gibbs assuming about Tony. The word was obviously supposed to be 'thought' not 'though', so if you want to fix it, the best way to do it (if you are using Microsoft Word) would be to use the word finder to look up 'though' and see where the word doesn't makes sense context-wise. Keep writing!
Madances chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
It has been two years. Do you believe that you will finish this story? Tracy