Reviews for Seven Days in Hell
Best PPG STORY EVAAAAAA
WHAT WOULD BUTTERS AND BLOSSOM THINK?!
HOLY CRAP THIS STORY IS GOOD
BUBBLES I SWEAR TA GOD
OH WOE IS ME WOE IS ME I GUESS I NEED LOVE

HOES YA SEE HOES YA SEE IM JUST IN A RUT

AND I SWEAR IM TRYIN BABY PLEASE BABY DONT LEAVE
GODDAMN IM A FUCK UP BUT I GUESS THATS JUST ME
Zoroark Girl chapter 15 . 4/2
I freaking loved this story it's amazing!
Lukalukageno chapter 15 . 2/22
Love this so much!
Yo chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Ignore SaoirseParisa, they are a cunt.
Seetherchick chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
That was AMAZINGLY written... I enjoyed this fanfic a lot... Read it in 2 days, and I loved it a lot!
ScyRy chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
alright, I wasn't so sure about thus cus of all the negativ responces (sorry for all the words written wrong Ive lived in germany faaaaar to long) but you surprised me ;D dont let others pull u down cus this was good.
I actually thought you towned HIM pretty down cus he IS A DEVIL. A evil evil ceature.
and only a handjob and a bit of groping under the shower? PUULLEEAAASE! Not to forgett that the handjob actually was the punishment.
Anf of course it wasnt all cutesy it still is a fanfiction and not the real show. thats why we are here. to read new perspektives of our favorite shiws/games/comics ect. so meh for them and please dont take there stuff to heart.
Rodenmar chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Good work! This has the perfect balance of fluff and uncomfortable things in it to get anyone on the edge of their seat while still enjoying the romance. Easily one of the best written story I've read ever!
SaoirseParisa chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Umm...I'm sorry, but as well written as this was, this story has a ton of flaws. First off, even if Him does claim that he doesn't intend on taking Bubbles' virginity, forced handjobs, non-consensual invasion of someone's personal space, forcing someone to give them sexual pleasure against their will, or anything of the like are still r-ape, non-consensual sex acts. Also, I know Bubbles is the most kind hearted of the girls, but she's only a LITTLE bit insulted by the fact that Him basically humiliated and molested her for a whole week straight just so he could trick her into trusting/loving him? No. That does NOT work like that. I might not be a r-ape victim myself, but even I know people aren't a little bit insulted by stuff like that! That is NOT how stuff like that works! The moral of your story comes off as "If someone forces you to be a glorified sex slave that True Love!" and "-Rape is only if someone forces intercourse on you, not any other type of touching or sexual contact against your will."

I'm sorry, but I can't believe this got so many positive reviews. This story doesn't deserve positive reviews. I'm surprised nobody's left any critique or even flames! But honestly, this story deserves all the riffing and harsh critique anyone can give, because I can't find ANYTHING good about this story at all, other than the prose. I'm not sure what made you write this story, and I won't ask about it or your views on the matter, but this is one of the most disturbing things I've ever had the displeasure of reading. I love the Powerpuff Girls, but you degraded my favorite character. And for what?! To pair her up with an evil villain?! I never did see villain and hero ships working, but this is just going way too far. And Bubbles is HAPPY with Him now? I...I can't even...

Why?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
Um I don't condone rape but Him is literally the embodiment of evil, chances are he'd do something like that
Superwholockian4life chapter 14 . 4/7/2015
I loved this so so much.
Blueprincess101 chapter 15 . 1/4/2015
Im sorry it's obvious u have a lot of talent when it comes to writing and it really shows but im sorry i just can't accept this pairing
Unanimous chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Straight from the parent trap