Reviews for Seven Days in Hell
Um I don't condone rape but Him is literally the embodiment of evil, chances are he'd do something like that
SakuraInTheWind chapter 14 . 4/7
I loved this so so much.
Blueprincess101 chapter 15 . 1/4
Im sorry it's obvious u have a lot of talent when it comes to writing and it really shows but im sorry i just can't accept this pairing
Unanimous chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Straight from the parent trap
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I don't know why, but I actually like this more each time I read it. it really is the best hibbles!
PinkPixieDoll93 chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
Dude...this was amazing.
Not gonna lie, I didn't read the whole thing, I just skimmed for my favorite moments between the two, but oh my god. SO much better than anything I could have written about this pairing, even at 20 years old.
Bravo to you.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
1 I don't think lucifer would be capable of love, even for his son...but how the hell would I know for sure?
2 this kinda reminds me of twilight...ugh. but other than that (and, frankly, too many references to old movies I know and love), this was the best damn Hibbles I've read
:) thanks, man.
tariqbates chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
please write a story that carry's on after this one.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read in my life. Truly amazing work. I would love to see a follow up and perhaps a short novel as a sequel. Great work I'm truly impressed.
The Lunar Queen chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
I totally ship Him x Bubbles! By the way, I will be writing a story about the pairing and Bubbles' dark thoughts about her sisters. I think it would be called Bubbles' Dark Secret, because she will secretly be dating Him, and she will be secretly plotting to kill her sisters.
unidentified chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
oh my god this is the best story ive ever read
The Yoshinator chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
This is so amazing! Thanks for writing it!
SGT-Stories chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
I absolutely love this story. The characters are perfectly represented and the plotting is fantastic.
What I particularly enjoyed were the morals and symbolism in this story. Your moral here is 'love for the person, not the skin that covers them,' and the way you represented it was absolutely flawless.
I also very, very much liked how sex in this story was not meant to be lewd or dirty, but to show the bond between characters, and the love they have for each other, in all it's purity (despite Him being the antichrist, which is all but pure).
All in all, absolutely a fantastic story. Well done, and I hope to see more of your works in the future.
one.who.reads chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
My nitpick is making her have crab claws. I always thought those were lame on HIM, and you went and inflicted them on her too.
Anonymus chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Holy shit...
I really fapped to this for a moment.
oh well... I regret nuthin.