Reviews for Find You Worthy
DemeRain chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Thanks for sharing.
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
For weeks now its been killing me. What's the joke behind the name of the store? When you said it was from a tv series I thought of how
I met your mother but I still don't get it! I can't tell if I'm the stupid one or the intelligent one!
Help me out!
X
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
This was a wonderful story, I very much enjoyed reading it!
CentauRita chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
Ohhh, it was so wonderful and your boyz found themselves Worthy of each other!

Thank you for sharing your storytelling talent. I loved it.

Take Care and Happy Writing.
Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
OMG! You totally...hooked me...I thought Edward was gonna...die! Thank Gawd, you took pity on us and showed us the light at the end of the tunnel. Phew! That was close!
CentauRita chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
**As I wipe the dust from my nose**

That was an intentional drive-by cliffing, if I ever saw one and felt one...Ouch! As always I careened head first into that cliff!
CentauRita chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Edward was just bit by the green-eyed monster named...Jel-los-see!
CentauRita chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
You write your boyz...so beautiful. Mmmmmm, that chappie was so yummy!
CentauRita chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Wow...I guess Edward beating up Paul...really turned Jasper...On! Edward seems to be eating it up...Yum!
CentauRita chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Oooo, Discussing Books and Worming their way into each others...hearts! Awwwww.
CentauRita chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
OMG! A Tragedy like that, would be almost unbearable to shoulder. A sister causing her younger brother to incur life-altering injuries. The guilt and remorse Rosalie must be feeling for her brother is tantamount only to her own.
CentauRita chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
**giggles**

Edward is trying really hard to give Jasper his space...yet, Edward seems to be stalking Jasper via all electronic devices.
CentauRita chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Thanks to you, I had to bite the inside of my mouth!
CentauRita chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
What a good friend you have in Emmett!

Run, run fast...Edward! Don't let Jasper get away!
CentauRita chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
It is totally ap'paul'ing the the Four letter word...starts with P, ends with L. did that to Jasper.

I guess we just saw bratty Edward in all of his glory...when he didn't get the answer he wanted.