Reviews for Stargate: Return of the Ancients, Season 1, Ep 12
HydroDragon chapter 5 . 1/19
It's a bit disgusting that you think any woman 'wouldn't mind' being raped via mind control.

That's quite a few creepy instances you've written now regarding women. You have Teyla prancing around naked, your excuse is that Alterra do this but there's nothing to substantiate this, you've only had Teyla done it. You've also had Weir naked and Stevenson blackmailing her with naked pictures.

I don't want to be reading your literal wank fantasies, never mind that this whole fanfic is turning out to be your writer's fantasy revolving around the character you so obviously see as yourself, Stevenson.
davycrockett100 chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
awesome
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I hope everything works out
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
They saw it coming maybe that's why they were so angry
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Orici? Wow
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Yay woohoo this is awesome there becoming ancients
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awesome this keeps getting wower!
oldman543 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Cool
Astravega chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
nice to se im not alone in my sentiment of mass suicide
FORD B chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
Another wonderful read!
Deleted67545 chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
I always wondered how a Stargate was made. It's interesting to see the actual process, it was described in great detail. I also like how you're paying more attention to detail, well done. Can't wait for the next installment of Return of the Ancients!
idrinkstellaartois123 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
vgood
aspeo chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Well that seemed to work well enough. I'm glad Stevenson seems to have convinced the priors to follow him. I really like the way all the technology is being explained instead of just being there and kind of mystical like in the shows. I didn't realize that Sheppard was being marked out to become Alteran/Lantean? That is good, and interesting to look forward to. I also can't wait to see the Asgard again, even if it is a while down the road!

I will be looking forward to the next!
aspeo chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
A lot of good stuff happening in this chapter. Now I'm really hoping Sam gets taken to Atlantis because she seems ready to do the right thing now. I had almost forgotten O'Neil, I hope he becomes their contact on Earth or something and fights the IOA from the inside.

The whole Ori arc of this story is interesting but I hope they mostly take Stevenson's offer for whatever he has planned for them.

I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Cam chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
argh the best fan fic if ever read !

I cant wait to see some more action, i hope sam gets an upgrade soon shes always strck me as the one who should have the ancient gene. Please update soon
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »