Reviews for Rhapsody
ricochett chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Oh. JUST OH. This is one of my favorite Canada crack pairing EVER. OH SO MANY FLUFF I'M DROWNING ON IT.

...lemme love you.

This is just. Perfection. AAUGH. Everything is perfect! Wonderful! URGH. I want moooar. :c I really love this! I'm a ghost reader, heehee.
jp chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwww lovino is so adorable! this story was great
Canada'sLittleMapleLover13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i now ship spanada. i never thought anyone would write this pairing until i experimented.
Erranta chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love it~
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Ah, the cuteness. It hurts me. I feel like I can feed off the fluff out of this.
bowlerhatfringe chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
8D OH. MY. GOSH. YES. SO WONDERFUL.

I just got into this cracktastical pairing and GUH. SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS STORY. It's wonderfully written and everyone is in perfect character. Protective!Lovi and Observing!Matthew was CUTTTEEE! And GUH. Passionate!Spain. He's such an eavesdropper, ha ha. :P I love how he was awake when Mattie kissed him AND when he proclaimed his love. NO WONDER HE WAS SO ELATED ABOUT THOSE SPICES, LOVI. X)

Hope to see more of this pairing from you!

-Jankz
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
That's funny. ... ... ... I know, my review sucks ass, but thats the best I can come up with right now. -Sun is rising-

*Feels guilty*
Vlurry19 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Fucking adorable. So cute!
Barren Chasm chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Ha ha this is really cute. I wish there were more stories with this pairing don't you?
neixea chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
"NO, YOU BASTARD. CUT IT OUT."

Oh, shush, Lovino. You know you want to watch. :I
The Second Side of Happiness chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
-points to self- this person is now in love with this adorable pairing~
Kendall N.S chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Gah! so cute~~~

~Kendall
omgsomething chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
HAHAHA I LOVE THIS! it's so cute and hilarious :D THANK YOUUUUUU~~~! *faves*
Inuyoukai-san chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
OMAKE

Spain responds "Too bad~ hahahaha~" Rapes Canada. Canada "eeps" and Lovino screams.

LOL, I was just randomly going random pairings with Canada, and now I love this couple. by the way the "Damn you facial muscles" killed me. I'm stealing it as a quote and posting it one my profile (that whole convo really) But I'm crediting you~ so forgive me~ But seriously I've said the same thing a billion times (and I'm canadian so its all like "yay!")

Loved this~ I love Spain! I love Canada~
ephemeral.DELUSiON chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Omgomgomgomg.

Way. Too. Adorable.

I freaking love this pair, and like, why!

This was so cute!